• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Amish!

tumblr_n2h8tfYqa91r7oiino1_400.gif

Hi Snk! Hope I can actually with you all sometime...my gaming time has been way too random lately due to not being home much. Have you all been playing in any specific tournaments and such in MK8?

Oh, Mike, I got your friend request too :D.

Hi Snk! Hope I can actually with you all sometime...my gaming time has been way too random lately due to not being home much. Have you all been playing in any specific tournaments and such in MK8?

Oh, Mike, I got your friend request too :D.

Haven't really played with anyone on here yet. Gaming time can be sporadic for me as well.

LOLDSFAN

Well, their replies were mainly "nope, wasn't me."
Although duckroll told me that he wouldn't even look at the thread and that I should maybe give up on Waifuthreads, because thats probably not what the forum wants. There is still the question "why", though.

Have you asked Seda yet?

So this is what arrived today:

That's Kanon Prelude a DVD with the OP/ED, commercials and an interview that came out before the TV series was aired, a special DVD that came with the PSP game with voice actors interviews, doujin music CD HoKey PoKey, more plushies, more card sleeves and a box full of Kanon TGC cards.

And I also got this Yui Horie Kanon autograph:

cajunator

Banned
Demonking sure looks good, although I am still intimidated by her two big ... horns

Yeah I dont really like the ridiculous boobs thats why I passed on the figure preordering. but then I saw her at the convention and she is an imposing figure with a lot of presence and very pretty.

Got some art books recently, the Non Non Biyori book is textured so it didn't like having it's picture taken :p

Both are great!

Nyanpasu book!

Sq9JaPE.jpg

Ht1lxip.jpg

Is the order a rabbit?

1BpQU4G.jpg

this was unexpected, didn't realize the same studio did Kiniro Mosaic (watching that now)

SsqFZdG.jpg

oh and one shot of my car since all I ever showed you guys was the crappy cell phone pic :p

How many pages is the Non Non Biyori book? Does it have poster art as well? Episode guide? More Renge pages?

Lol my reaction while looking through it too.

Ya there is a few pages of poster style art and about 3 more Renge only pages. Then the rest of it really reminds me of the Nichijou fan book. Showing pics from each episode and all kinds of neat things. One adorable thing I just noticed while looking through it for you, each corner of the book is a small pic of one of the cast and over the course of the book they act like flipbook. So cute.

Cool. I should also get a copy.

Oh, and Usagi Desu Ka and Kiniro Mosaic is by different studios, but they're both in the same manga magazine, so that's why there's official crossovers.

Edit: Oh. And see if you spot the reference to yet another show from the same publisher in episode 6 of Kirino Mosaic.

Top Bottom