• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

BqHRgfPCUAAAhpi.jpg:large

Oh, and get ready to race:

Yay! Let's play soon :D

G-Fex

kyaaaaa guys wait til I get mario kart 8...which will be someday..soon...when no one is no longer playing it...

and it'll probably come free with my wii u :(

LOLDSFAN

kyaaaaa guys wait til I get mario kart 8...which will be someday..soon...when no one is no longer playing it...

Same. Someday. Maybe once SSB is out, or when there's a price cut, or when we find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Just make a thread, if you feel like it.
Personally I would love a thread full of cute.
O-Oh. Well thank you. I'm glad you would like it.

I've never done something like make a community thread before. ... is there anything that I'm supposed to do when making something like that?

I've never done something like make a community thread before. ... is there anything that I'm supposed to do when making something like that?

Hope it survive longer than that waifu thread :p

You should contact a mod and see if you should put it directly into community or just in off-topic first. They told StayDead to put the Steins;Gate thread in off-topic at first.

Did someone make a waifu thread? It seems like a lot of threads were kinda like that. But I don't remember if there was one that was called that. Why do threads like that always get locked? Does NeoGAF not allow threads like that?

Oh, and thank you for the help. Are there any particular mods that would be good to contact about this?

Did someone make a waifu thread? It seems like a lot of threads were kinda like that. But I don't remember if there was one that was called that. Why do threads like that always get locked? Does NeoGAF not allow threads like that?

Oh, and thank you for the help. Are there any particular mods that would be good to contact about this?

Guess duckroll or dresden? They're posting in the animeGAF thread at least :p

Top Bottom