• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

oiWF0ns.png

jMSp0eM.gif

An appropriate reaction. WHYYYY

Ui is a good choice. Don't know about Kagura and Kobato, but I hate Kirino and Nadeko is just plain wrong as real little sister.

Nadeko isn't a horrible choice. She is fine
while she is human.

For one it is not good for figures like these made of PVC to sit in a box permanently. The plasticizer can start to seep out and make the figure sticky and could damage the paint.

Secondly....why buy it if you are not gonna display it's cuteness!

MY OTHER REI FIG HAS BEEN IN BOX FOR TWO YEARS!!! :(

MY OTHER REI FIG HAS BEEN IN BOX FOR TWO YEARS!!! :(

It doesn't happen to every figure by any means it just can. One of my used Nendos I bought had it. Just takes some light scrubbing and it comes off.

If I remember you live in Florida...humidity isn't good for them so I would recommend you take them out and let them "breathe" instead of being in a enclosed plastic case.

Renge would be great too..but come on we are talking about Ui here.

Chariot

Oh yes, Ren-chon would be a great choice, too. Well, she IS a child without anything super natural. Shouldn't be that difficult to have a little sister like that. Just ask your parents for one.

I can't agree. Monogatari Second Season established how horrible her personality is.

She is a bit broken (all of the Monogatari girls are in someway), but she is a nice enough person when she isn't obsessing over Ararararargi. If he didn't exist she would be fine.

Chariot

She is a bit broken (all of the Monogatari girls are in someway), but she is a nice enough person when she isn't obsessing over Ararararargi. If he didn't exist she would be fine.
I'll admit that I sympathized with her when everyone pretty much ganged up on her emotionally.
Yes, she is broken, but that changes nothing that her personality is pretty awful. Nobody is born evil, as fas as my beliefs go.
Her obessession about Araragi is just a sympton. The coreproblem is, that she runs away from anything that could hurt her in her false innocent and cute way. She makes herself weaker so others have to protect her. It's a typ of person I really dislike in real life. She choose to obsess about him, because it was fairly easy, because she was scared of failure

--

Can't get enough of yandere Ui.

jrPc5S8PA6uuq.jpg

--

Kids and imagination ;D
Didn't you play in a fantasy world, too when you were little? If you were little. For all I know you could be a Cyborg.

Top Bottom