• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cWfFbKS.png

The best part of waking up, is Ritsu in your cup?

So what kinda games does K-On Gaf like to play?

These days I am a 3DS and Vita kinda player. Used to be strictly PC but the handhelds have proven to be my favorite over the last year. Just finished Fire Emblem and Zelda Link Between Worlds. Gonna jump into Persona 4G soon and Bravely Default!

Hope you guys don't mind videogame talk here...

Hm... I play a bit of everything. Favorite genre is probably point-and-click adventure games.

Got PC, 3DS, Vita, 360, PS3 and WiiU as the most recent systems.

Hm... I play a bit of everything. Favorite genre is probably point-and-click adventure games.

Got PC, 3DS, Vita, 360, PS3 and WiiU as the most recent systems.

I have a Wii U as well. Right now SRPG and JRPGs are my addiction.

Feel free to add me anyone.

PSN : Snkfanatic
NNID for 3DS/Wii U : Snkfanatic

How is that game? I see Senran back there...I just got Burst off the eshop last weekend. Not bad so far except for the framerate drops :p

Dammit why did I automatically go to Amazon to price out that game instantly....may have to purchase.

Josephl64

I mainly play Jrpgs, platformers, and VNs.

Right now I'm playing "Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece" on my Vita, "New Love Plus" with "Project X Zone" on my 3DS, and replaying "Sengoku Rance" on PC.

also...

PSN: Josefu64
3DS: 0963-0402-9511

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

These days I am a 3DS and Vita kinda player. Used to be strictly PC but the handhelds have proven to be my favorite over the last year. Just finished Fire Emblem and Zelda Link Between Worlds. Gonna jump into Persona 4G soon and Bravely Default!

EVERYTHING.

I play 3DS, PS2, and Wii U.

But I don't have Internet so no online play. :(

As you can see it's all welcomed here. I myself have a WiiU, PS3, PC, Vita, and 3DS that I play on.

Uraizen

Banned

Fighters and action games; mainly on PC or PS3.

Fighters - Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Street Fighter x Tekken, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, King of Fighters XIII, etc.

Action - Devil May Cry 3 and 4, Metal Gear Rising; Revengeance, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, etc.

I also like the niche games from each genre like Yatagarasu for fighters and RainBlood Chronicles: Mirage for action.

Steam is uraizen
PSN is Uraizen
NNID is uraizen
XBL is uraizen
GFWL is uraizen

ARE YOU SEEING A PATTERN HERE?!

Jebus Christ Crackers, there's even an Xbone there.

The best part of waking up, is Ritsu in your cup?

Is stirrin' her up.

Fighters and action games; mainly on PC or PS3.

Fighters - Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Street Fighter x Tekken, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, King of Fighters XIII, etc.

Action - Devil May Cry 3 and 4, Metal Gear Rising; Revengeance, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, etc.

I also like the niche games from each genre like Yatagarasu for fighters and RainBlood Chronicles: Mirage for action.

Steam is uraizen
PSN is Uraizen
NNID is uraizen
XBL is uraizen
GFWL is uraizen

ARE YOU SEEING A PATTERN HERE?!

Jebus Christ Crackers, there's even an Xbone there.

Is stirrin' her up.
That's a lot of Uraizens.
Anywyas, goodnight folks

cajunator

Banned

I have a wii, 360, ps3, wiiu, ps4 and 3ds xl. Also a pc built for happysqueegaming.
my favorite genres are platformers followed by puzzle games and shmups. I have been playing fighting games with autumnave and uraizen lately.
my favorite franchise is Zelda and I play a lot of Mario and Sonic games.
I havent been very active lately though. Catching up with anime.

Morning everyone, hope you are having a good Sunday!

I will be adding everyone that posted their names today on everything. Even if it's just to spy on what you are playing :D

3DS Friend code! 3780-9568-0664

Jumping on to this question a bit late, but there's not a lot that I'm not at least willing to try. If I had to pick a favorite genre, I'd say JRPG's, but I've played less of those the last few years due really to time. That being said, lately I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Awakening and am very much looking forward to Bravely Default. While also playing a lot of Senran Kagura Burst outside of that. Oh yeah, there's also (on PS3) Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost that I'll be getting sometime this coming week...

Anyway, account stuff:

PSN (Main account): Amishpriest
PSN (JPN): Amishpriest99
NNID: Amishpriest
Steam: Amishpriest

Morning everyone, hope you are having a good Sunday!

I will be adding everyone that posted their names today on everything. Even if it's just to spy on what you are playing :D

3DS Friend code! 3780-9568-0664
Will add you when I get a chance. most of my stuff is in my profile. I'll post my 3DS FC in a bit

Went to Barnes and Noble today to get some streetpasses and pick up the last 2 Toradora manga that I didn't have. Glanced over at the K section and saw some K-On manga. Almost bought some especially the High School labeled one but I will wait till I finish the series before doing that.

Is the High School manga not covered in the anime?

Top Bottom