• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I know right? I don't have any friends in real life who like Nintendo so I'll be playing it alone.

Yeah, would love to play this with my brother but we only have the one 3DSXL :(

It was pretty fun, space dandy was very feelsy, and just overall fun night.
thanks!<3

Cool! Last week's Zombie episode was the weakest of the bunch for me. Look forward to this one.

Could play some RE5 now if you wanna.

Sorry I missed this. I can play now if you still can.

Josephl64

been so busy playing Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece...so good, it's sad that the localized ver. will be a butchered game though

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah, would love to play this with my brother but we only have the one 3DSXL :(

Cool! Last week's Zombie episode was the weakest of the bunch for me. Look forward to this one.

Sorry I missed this. I can play now if you still can.

You'll love it as it has a loli in it haha

cjkeats

KQl9Wu0.jpg

Glad you are doing better! Hang in there :)

Thanks for that :)

So what kinda games does K-On Gaf like to play?

These days I am a 3DS and Vita kinda player. Used to be strictly PC but the handhelds have proven to be my favorite over the last year. Just finished Fire Emblem and Zelda Link Between Worlds. Gonna jump into Persona 4G soon and Bravely Default!

Hope you guys don't mind videogame talk here...

I play my PS3 primarily, however I'm playing my PS2 more due to Resident Evil Outbreak Files 1 and 2 returning online.

I also have a 360, 3DS, and Wii U. All my contact info is on my profile on here, except my 3DS which I need to look up. xD

Top Bottom