• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

kpjolee

Morning. Happy Friday.
P1K8O0c.jpg

Who's that?
And hello everyone
Oh right. You never told me why you love Mio so much Chet.
Besides the obvious, Mio I feel the most connection to and can relate to her troubles the best. I completely understand where she's coming from with stage fright, and how doing one show doesn't really fix the problem outright. The way she tries to hold back laughter is just like me. So basically I just see a lot of myself in her.
Among other things, I like the color of this one.

Mio looks best in blue.

Besides the obvious, Mio I feel the most connection to and can relate to her troubles the best. I completely understand where she's coming from with stage fright, and how doing one show doesn't really fix the problem outright. The way she tries to hold back laughter is just like me. So basically I just see a lot of myself in her.

Mio looks best in blue.

When you watched k-on for the first time, did you say "That's just like me-o!"

They've extended the deadline for voting on anime of the year, so if anybody need to fix their votes so they abide by the rules or post a list, then there's a little under 7 hours left now.

Mio looks best in blue.
Was not expecting that. Good to know

Top Bottom