• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

b5zUfuS.jpg
what the

Hey everyone!

Just finished episode 12...such a awesome episode. If this show's quality stays at this pace it could easily surpass my favorite anime, Toradora.

Or at least be tied....

Good morning everyone. Doing a little better today. Hope your Saturday is <3

Glad you are doing better! Hang in there :)

we're halfway done with this season, pull through!

Yeah. Just wanted to rant for a bit since I had to drive in the god damn snow earlier. Saturdays and Sundays are the worst days to go driving while it snows.

Hey everyone!

Just finished episode 12...such a awesome episode. If this show's quality stays at this pace it could easily surpass my favorite anime, Toradora.

Or at least be tied....

Hey. Nice that you like it that much!

Currently watching through Toradora with some friends here. Finished episode 16 earlier.

Hey everyone!

Or at least be tied....

The quality in animation gets better in season 2 and the movie. Though I'm sure that's not what you're asking...

Yeah. Just wanted to rant for a bit since I had to drive in the god damn snow earlier. Saturdays and Sundays are the worst days to go driving while it snows.

Hey. Nice that you like it that much!

Currently watching through Toradora with some friends here. Finished episode 16 earlier.

Awesome, I have some friends that are into anime but no one else likes romcoms like I do so I have no one to watch that kind with lol. Not from lack of trying though! Jealous of someone on their first watch through. Hope you are enjoying it.

The quality in animation gets better in season 2 and the movie. Though I'm sure that's not what you're asking...

That is awesome to hear, I love the animation already in this so if it gets better that is great to hear. I just really love the heart warming aspect of the show, great characters and the show always manages to put a smile on my face. The concert in episode 12 where it seemed like a final episode was touching and a great example of what I love about this show so far.

Awesome, I have some friends that are into anime but no one else likes romcoms like I do so I have no one to watch that kind with lol. Not from lack of trying though! Jealous of someone on their first watch through. Hope you are enjoying it.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. My friends are not though :\

They liked Kanon (2006) and Clannad so I asked AnimeGAF for some similar stuff and they suggested Toradora.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hey everyone!

Or at least be tied....

Glad you are doing better! Hang in there :)
Second season for me is my favorite, cant wait til start on it, its 2 cour too which is always a good thing.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. My friends are not though :\

They liked Kanon (2006) and Clannad so I asked AnimeGAF for some similar stuff and they suggested Toradora.

Never seen those two I will look into them.

Tell your friends to stay at it. The last 5 or so episodes are amazing!

Never seen those two I will look into them.

Tell your friends to stay at it. The last 5 or so episodes are amazing!

Kanon (2006) and Clannad+Clannad: After Story are two of my favorite anime shows ever. Both are made by Kyoto Animation who also made is still making more K-On.

Don't worry. I'm forcing them to watch all of it. Haha >:D

Kanon (2006) and Clannad+Clannad: After Story are two of my favorite anime shows ever. Both are made by Kyoto Animation who also made is still making more K-On.

Don't worry. I'm forcing them to watch all of it. Haha >:D

They are making more??? Omg that makes me happy. I will definitely check out the other two soon then.

Top Bottom