• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

iAQxAWssd39o9.png

AVJCLPm.jpg

LayLa

Snow has started melting here, so I'm happy today at least :D

isn't it going to get all slippy and dangerous now though?
i have a terrible cold, sneezing like Yui here every couple of minutes. if this was an anime a childhood friend would come round and make porridge for me while i slept, then i'd wake up tomorrow cured. life y u not like teh animez.

Zhxfrwy.gif

Melted enough so most of the road to work was clear this morning. Just some ice outside the house, but I'll try to be careful.

i have a terrible cold, sneezing like Yui here every couple of minutes. if this was an anime a childhood friend would come round and make porridge for me while i slept, then i'd wake up tomorrow cured. life y u not like teh animez.

Aww... :(

Lemsip and Special Brew, pretty sure it has the same effect!

LayLa

Lemsip and Special Brew, pretty sure it has the same effect!

lol, i have the Lemsip, not too sure about the curative powers of Electric Soup. did i mention that the childhood friend also has to have a secret crush on me? i should probably have one of those cooling strips on my forehead as well.

StayDead

I apparently had a childhood friend who said she was going to marry me when she grew up when I was in primary school. The only difference is she moved away and didn't come back for when I reached the final years of senior school as so happens in various medias. It could have been so grand as well t_t

lol, i have the Lemsip, not too sure about the curative powers of Electric Soup. did i mention that the childhood friend also has to have a secret crush on me? i should probably have one of those cooling strips on my forehead as well.

Childhood friend huh, I guess you could swap it out for White Ace..

I apparently had a childhood friend who said she was going to marry me when she grew up when I was in primary school. The only difference is she moved away and didn't come back for when I reached the final years of senior school as so happens in various medias. It could have been so grand as well t_t

I had a similar experience while I was in year 3. She got moved up at Easter to year 4, (back when they used to move you up at two points in the year) and we would spend our breaks/lunch just holding hands through the fence. We never planned to marry though :p

In the end she moved away, I remember none of this, it's all what family tell me and a photo of us holding hands through a fence.

StayDead

Childhood friend huh, I guess you could swap it out for White Ace..

I had a similar experience while I was in year 3. She got moved up at Easter to year 4, (back when they used to move you up at two points in the year) and we would spend our breaks/lunch just holding hands through the fence. We never planned to marry though :p

In the end she moved away, I remember none of this, it's all what family tell me and a photo of us holding hands through a fence.

Same, I forgot she even existed but her family was the family we got our first cats from one of which who lived to be 13 and was the coolest cat I'd ever known. :>

Top Bottom