• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I have nothing but borrowed dvds and a bluray. :p

Although I do plan to buy at least the movie when I have to give it back to my friend. Looking at the costs of the blurays for the series is scary, I have no idea why they charge so much. Hopefully they release a bluray set or something.

Right now I keep eyeing the PS3 game after Chet posted it....and some manga. I am trying not to step into the figure world cause my bank will hate me and I have no room to display them if the addiction kicks in. And I know it would...

I also stumbled across a lewd Mio mousepad on Amazon while searching. Lol....oh boy.

I have nothing but borrowed dvds and a bluray. :p

Although I do plan to buy at least the movie when I have to give it back to my friend. Looking at the costs of the blurays for the series is scary, I have no idea why they charge so much. Hopefully they release a bluray set or something.

Right now I keep eyeing the PS3 game after Chet posted it....and some manga. I am trying not to step into the figure world cause my bank will hate me and I have no room to display them if the addiction kicks in. And I know it would...

I also stumbled across a lewd Mio mousepad on Amazon while searching. Lol....oh boy.

The game is quite a bit of fun...I'd certainly recommend it. If you have a PSP it's likely cheaper there, though I haven't checked in awhile.

One would hope that Sentai rescues the S1 license and releases a relatively affordable box set. Bandai split it into four volumes in the US which means getting all of it is not cheap. Certainly not anymore after Bandai Entertainment went under.

The game is quite a bit of fun...I'd certainly recommend it. If you have a PSP it's likely cheaper there, though I haven't checked in awhile.

One would hope that Sentai rescues the S1 license and releases a relatively affordable box set. Bandai split it into four volumes in the US which means getting all of it is not cheap. Certainly not anymore after Bandai Entertainment went under.

I heard complaints about controller input. That true?

But we all know you're a loser anyways.

MqXwUOW.gif

Side note, where do you all usually buy your K On goodies? I wouldn't mind snagging one of the Nendo figues.

Just went to the post office to pick up the package with new K-ON swag in it. Pics later on this evening ;).

Yay!

We've been over this, MrMooMoo is the only one that's not allowed to change his avatar ever.

So, yes, switch it up a bit.

Hm... I'll do it after spyhunter and Aiko changes theirs ;P

Yeah, the PSP one is cheaper.

Top Bottom