• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

68RO3XZ.jpg

Am I the only one that always clicked on the K-pop thread whenever I try to enter this thread?
I've almost have but was able to see quickly what I was going to click. It's alot easier now to distinguish both because of the moonruines at the beginning of the thread title

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be doing the synopsis for that episode of Naruto...sometime in April it looks like.

It's interesting that this cross thread invasion happened today as I was just thinking about finally finishing off the k-on dub a my friend gave me awhile ago when he moved out of the country. I think I was either at the end of K-On! or the beginning of K-ON!!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'll be doing the synopsis for that episode of Naruto...sometime in April it looks like.

It's interesting that this cross thread invasion happened today as I was just thinking about finally finishing off the k-on dub a my friend gave me awhile ago when he moved out of the country. I think I was either at the end of K-On! or the beginning of K-ON!!

I plead with you to finish.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I started it right around this time last year but it just fell by the wayside.

I think it was seeing Chet's avatar repeatedly around that time that actually got me to notice it in the wall of DVD stuff.

I got too much other stuff to watch and do though. Plus there's no point in giffing it as this thread has every moment of K-On giffed.

foxuzamaki

I started it right around this time last year but it just fell by the wayside.

I think it was seeing Chet's avatar repeatedly around that time that actually got me to notice it in the wall of DVD stuff.

I got too much other stuff to watch and do though. Plus there's no point in giffing it as this thread has every moment of K-On giffed.

Go on and gif anyways. Never enough gifs.

Seda

I wondering how lively this place would be if there were a mod here or how much would we really get away with

I suppose that depends on the mod and what exactly you are referring to getting away with. Outside of spoilers occasionally, I don't need to police ToonamiGAF much. People are pretty good in keeping things in check on their own. I do let them get away with some off-topic oddities and the occasional eye-raising gif, perhaps too much. Dunno. I try not to 'act' like a mod in the community, just another participant.

foxuzamaki

I suppose that depends on the mod and what exactly you are referring to getting away with. Outside of spoilers occasionally, I don't need to police ToonamiGAF much. People are pretty good in keeping things in check on their own. I do let them get away with some off-topic oddities and the occasional eye-raising gif, perhaps too much. Dunno. I try not to 'act' like a mod in the community, just another participant.

We're pretty good at not becoming too inappropriate.

Top Bottom