• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

yoSvg5e.jpg

I wanna be that ice cube :eek:

Sounds like it's a box of all twelve of them, but just to let you know, the Nendoroid petits are, you know, small. Which is a plus or a minus depending on how you look at it, but my opinion is that they're really cute.

Banprestos K-ON! figures are lovely. I don't have that one specifically
yet
, but I have a few Mio's by them and I love them. They're not extremely big by any means, but they obviously take up a lot more than a nendoroid petit, though probably less compared to if you got all of those petits...

Awesome I think I will get the one Mio then. Maybe get one of the bigger Nendos later.

LOLDSFAN

So I just finished all of Haruhi, I enjoyed it a lot, Slice of Life plus sci-fi elements always get to me.

But holy crap the movie, man that left me speechless, it earned only my second 10/10 ever on MAL.

Oh yeah. The movie is excellent. I love the time traveling aspects of it.

o0512028810543633575sakav.gif

Nah, I'm a nice mod.
I was a dictator admin because other user wasn't listening to me when i was telling him to drop a subject, so I banned him for like five days then he complained to the other admin, got me banned instead, i lost my adminship and became a global mod, he became an admin, and i complained about it and eventually he deleted my account because asshole! :mad:

(then the other admin deleted his account because like, wow you don't do that" and then i made a new account like 3 weeks later and became global mod again)

:( but I want chocolate

How about some of that Kirino chocolate?

I was a dictator admin because other user wasn't listening to me when i was telling him to drop a subject, so I banned him for like five days then he complained to the other admin, got me banned instead, i lost my adminship and became a global mod, he became an admin, and i complained about it and eventually he deleted my account because asshole! :mad:

(then the other admin deleted his account because like, wow you don't do that" and then i made a new account like 3 weeks later and became global mod again)

Heh. That's not good. Sounds like the other admin didn't exactly know what they were doing.

Tenumi

Banned
I used to be a global mod on a small/medium ( thousands of users, less than 100 active period) message board. Got that out of Nepotism, then earned it for good later.

But that was a good long time ago, relatively.

Also Valentine's Day depresses me.

Well lemme know when it's updated, I want a true sense as to how many of these you're truly squeezing in ;D

I've got it narrowed down to as far as what I'm trying to get through right now. Some stuff can and will temporarily fall by the wayside depending on what I feel like watching. Except for Kill la Kill, Gundam Build Fighters, and Wake Up, Girls!. Those three are must-watch for me :D.

Top Bottom