• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Buuuuuut is there a tv in your home with cable?
the living room but my grandparents are in there until like 2.30 am on saturdays listening to polka music :mad:

i think the last time i watched toonami was when AKIRA was on

(and i actually do have a tv in my room, but no cable hooked up to it cuz i'm afraid of how bad it will look)

I suppose that depends on the mod and what exactly you are referring to getting away with. Outside of spoilers occasionally, I don't need to police ToonamiGAF much. People are pretty good in keeping things in check on their own. I do let them get away with some off-topic oddities and the occasional eye-raising gif, perhaps too much. Dunno. I try not to 'act' like a mod in the community, just another participant.
I dunno. It's just one of my rare posts that if I look back on probably has no meaning. I think I was just tired and my brain felt like saying stuff lol.

Wow, toonamigaf is invading back hahaha

just thought i'd say i'm the cutest poster in this thread
ibaFD3on57aLP4.png

now i think i might k-off or something idk

LOLDSFAN

the living room but my grandparents are in there until like 2.30 am on saturdays listening to polka music :mad:

Give them a leek and tell them to play outside. Fresh saltwater air in the middle of the night is good for the aging skin.

(and i actually do have a tv in my room, but no cable hooked up to it cuz i'm afraid of how bad it will look)

Now we're getting somewhere. So you have the choice. You must now conquer your fears! Once that happens, you will achieve true happiness and group watching nirvana.

Now we're getting somewhere. So you have the choice. You must now conquer your fears! Once that happens, you will achieve true happiness and group watching nirvana.
i can't get the box thing hooked up to my tv tho :(

i wish my grandpa would get me a cable box for my room ;_; and hd service ;_;

Heh. I dreamt about K-On GAF getting invaded by another community today. And now I wake up and see that it has actually happened? Hopefully the second part of my dream doesn't happen...
Thread got locked, so more of a nightmare really.

Hello to all the Toonami folks though!

Heh. I dreamt about K-On GAF getting invaded by another community today. And now I wake up and see that it has actually happened? Hopefully the second part of my dream doesn't happen...

dream about me getting rich next time :)

Let's just say my random babbling might have have done that other feat.

never happened to me cuz i just go to this thread from my subscriptions :p

Yes. This is how to do it.

I'm sure they do. I'm just surprised no one said anything about the stuff that we post. I know some of it is not that bad but I've seen and heard some complain for that, I guess I should just count ouf good fortunes.

Try posting something extra lewd and see if anything happens ;p

*rolls around the thread squeeing

Woo!

LayLa

I have heard about this show before. Hm... Not sure if I should add it to my backlog yet. Need impressions.

It was my AOTY of 2012. On the surface it feels like watching a picturebook fairy story, but underneath is a really twisted sense of humour and satire. Which is very much in keeping with the original versions of European fairytales, where sinister stuff is never far away. I also love the setting - a future where humanity is dying out but the grass is green and the sky is blue and no one seems that bothered really - reminiscent of YKK. Dystopias in Western literature are almost always grey and bleak.

It was my AOTY of 2012. On the surface it feels like watching a picturebook fairy story, but underneath is a really twisted sense of humour and satire. Which is very much in keeping with the original versions of European fairytales, where sinister stuff is never far away. I also love the setting - a future where humanity is dying out but the grass is green and the sky is blue and no one seems that bothered really - reminiscent of YKK. Dystopias in Western literature are almost always grey and bleak.

YKK? Hm... Sounds like nothing else I've seen so far. Might give it a try.

Oh, and I saw somebody is selling K-On! Anime Legends in the BST2014 thread if anybody is interested to buy that.

Good morning. Although you Euro people have been up for a while ;P

Any goings on today? Total white-out again today. God damn winter won't stop >_>

Good morning. Although you Euro people have been up for a while ;P

Any goings on today? Total white-out again today. God damn winter won't stop >_>

Tired of snow, I really hope my area is done with it for the Winter but I have a feeling that won't be the case. Already had to waste 3 vacation days :\

Top Bottom