• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

On the bright side, the last two vacation days I wasted on the snow were filled with my first watch through of K-On season 1. So not a complete waste!

thumbs22h9epy.gif

This seems like way to good of a deal. Tempted to bite but not sure, I take it this must be a box of randoms. Anyone have these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IJZP7M/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0HZ4HY0CQRMWMA6X47B2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Also like this one

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Figure-Lefty-Rockn-Akiyama/dp/B00C49GCJ8

I know, I know...I said I wouldn't buy a figure but leave me alone! I need a Mio figure to put next to my computer!

This one seems to have a wrong description. If you look at the Amazon JP page for the same ASIN, you get this:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004IJZP7M/

K-ON! - Akiyama Mio - Nendoroid Petit - Secret Maid version

Maybe just go for the second link then (the Lefty Mio statue) price is nice and it seems decent quality after looking at some pics.

It's certainly gotten way active here since yesterday!

So yeah, I was pretty dead tired and didn't get around to unboxing the stuff I got yesterday, but I will do so later on.

Toonami's fun, but I've been going to bed earlier lately ;P

It's worth it for Space Dandy and SA:O lawls.

I need to catch up with Space Dandy. Only through 1 episode so far, and that was the premiere at Otakon Vegas. I guess that's a side effect of watching a billion or so shows at once.

Heh without a doubt. I forget sometimes that no matter how awesome I think something might be some people out there hate it with a passion.

I wouldn't, mod said he would just delete the comments now. So no point.

As in, deleting any K-ON talk, you mean? It's just that there's one particular individual there who seems particularly aggressive in his K-ON hate. I don't want my avatar to set anyone off and likewise I'm not going to change my avatar just to go visit another thread.

MrMooMoo

So I just finished all of Haruhi, I enjoyed it a lot, Slice of Life plus sci-fi elements always get to me.

But holy crap the movie, man that left me speechless, it earned only my second 10/10 ever on MAL.

had to get the keions involved somehow.

And I think I found a new waifu in Yuki
That does not spell well with my wallet.

Also yeah, sorry I never participate in discussions and just post like once every few days.

As in, deleting any K-ON talk, you mean? It's just that there's one particular individual there who seems particularly aggressive in his K-ON hate. I don't want my avatar to set anyone off and likewise I'm not going to change my avatar just to go visit another thread.

Just K-On talk will get deleted it seems, going by Seda's post

These daily random tangents usually subside on their own.

or

I could just say I will delete any K-on posts from here.

So I just finished all of Haruhi, I enjoyed it a lot, Slice of Life plus sci-fi elements always get to me.

But holy crap the movie, man that left me speechless, it earned only my second 10/10 ever on MAL.

Also yeah, sorry I never participate in discussions and just post like once every few days.

Cool that you enjoyed Haruhi. Then you can confirm that the gif posted a few pages back was of a sweet moment and not creepy.

I see you got Clannad on your to watch list. I would recommend watching Kanon 2006 first.

As long as you don't forget about us and still post here it's all good. :D

Cool that you enjoyed Haruhi. Then you can confirm that the gif posted a few pages back was of a sweet moment and not creepy.

I see you got Clannad on your to watch list. I would recommend watching Kanon 2006 first.

As long as you don't forget about us and still post here it's all good. :D

Think I might pick up Kanon as well. It's only $19 on Amazon.

had to get the keions involved somehow.

And I think I found a new waifu in Yuki

That does not spell well with my wallet.

You've reminded me I have to still watch Haruhi. Which order did you watch them in?

As for not posting much, as long as you bring that amazing avatar by once every often we're good! :D

image.php

Seda

Just K-On talk will get deleted it seems, going by Seda's post

It was more just a nudge to get people back on topic. Not because I hate K-On or anything like that, I don't. I don't even really know what it is. It wasn't even really a warning. I never expected to delete posts, I rarely do.

It was more just a nudge to get people back on topic. Not because I hate K-On or anything like that, I don't. I don't even really know what it is. It wasn't even really a warning. I never expected to delete posts, I rarely do.

Oh I understand! :)

Was just pointing out that you had said that.

MrMooMoo

You've reminded me I have to still watch Haruhi. Which order did you watch them in?

As for not posting much, as long as you bring that amazing avatar by once every often we're good! :D

Heh, thanks,

I watched it chronological order. Seemed to make sense that way.

This seems like way to good of a deal. Tempted to bite but not sure, I take it this must be a box of randoms. Anyone have these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IJZP7M/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0HZ4HY0CQRMWMA6X47B2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Also like this one

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Figure-Lefty-Rockn-Akiyama/dp/B00C49GCJ8

I know, I know...I said I wouldn't buy a figure but leave me alone! I need a Mio figure to put next to my computer!
Sounds like it's a box of all twelve of them, but just to let you know, the Nendoroid petits are, you know, small. Which is a plus or a minus depending on how you look at it, but my opinion is that they're really cute.

Banprestos K-ON! figures are lovely. I don't have that one specifically
yet
, but I have a few Mio's by them and I love them. They're not extremely big by any means, but they obviously take up a lot more than a nendoroid petit, though probably less compared to if you got all of those petits...

Top Bottom