• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Who am I then?

Fine... I don't want to be a K-On anyway.

nzgttg2cfr.gif

StayDead

You can have all of it :p

Snowing again here now.

I want snow. T_T

It's been raining almost nonstop (well feels like it) in the UK for the past month and a bit. So many poor people flooded and so many more floods happening, snow won't make their lives any easier but atleast it'd give time for the water to receed.

I want snow. T_T

It's been raining almost nonstop (well feels like it) in the UK for the past month and a bit. So many poor people flooded and so many more floods happening, snow won't make their lives any easier but atleast it'd give time for the water to receed.

Coast is getting wrecked, We're starting to get rain all day/bad winds here. Just in time for me to start walking to work!

Haven't been sleeping well either the past couple of days

Any particular reason?

I want snow. T_T

Hope you get snow then, or even better no snow or rain at all.

Coast is getting wrecked, We're starting to get rain all day/bad winds here. Just in time for me to start walking to work!
By the way, I wanted to ask you who was that on your avy.
Any particular reason?

Hope you get snow then, or even better no snow or rain at all.
No clue, just been having a lot of trouble sleeping. This one hour of sleep only might help me get back to sleeping well.

Top Bottom