• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

uYiUtDn.png

So how do you guys like Sakura Trick?

I've not watched this yet, but I plan to. I hear it looks a lot like Hidamari Sketch, but without wideface (unfortunately) and lots of yuri.

Emitan

Palutena is getting me the Bravely Default CE and Lightning Returns as a combined birthday Valentine's gift.

My parents are getting me a new phone but I heard the Galaxy S5 is coming out soon so they're waiting on that.

My big sis/senpai is making a painting for me.

None of these are here yet :(

Palutena is getting me the Bravely Default CE and Lightning Returns as a combined birthday Valentine's gift.

My parents are getting me a new phone but I heard the Galaxy S5 is coming out soon so they're waiting on that.

My big sis/senpai is making a painting for me.

None of these are here yet :(
Good luck with the phone.
Oh right one more thing. You think you can tell me your set up for streaming? I want to test that out on my new PC to show it a friend of mine.

Morning everyone (even if I have been up for a while ;P)

Have you been up all night, Mike? ;P Maybe we can do some RE5 soon if you're not too tired.

gXvK5rU.jpg

Morning everyone what's going o......oh lol

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. Ordered 2 of the season 1 collections on bluray last night. Amazon had the 3rd and 4th set for a little over 10 each so I had to snag them. I will have all K-On on blu before I am done!

Insert random funny Mio gif

tumblr_mv3ybpcjEg1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Cause...Mio that's why :)

Saw this on a tumblr

tumblr_mv3m130ixd1rnavhso1_1280.png

Loved the art in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions and never realized until seeing that they they were from the same studio.

I know must see everything from Kyoto Animation

Top Bottom