• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

I finally caught up on Chuunibyou Ren.

NAP BATTLE!!!
tumblr_n0uqw3VqAT1r8zpzoo1_500.gif

ya but is it not freezing rain? It's the ice that makes it bad

Eh I don't think there's been any. It's also one degree above freezing right now so I don't think it will turn into ice.

o i dont want snow

snow is cold

cold is bad becuz cant go outside becuz my nipples freeze
I've heard rumors that such a phenomenon may occur.

cajunator

Banned
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
QnslU1k.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
They really are.
weighty, well painted, well posed, blushing with sparkly cheeks, little accessory details, solid bases. If you need a banpresto set this is the one to get!

How much did they cost together? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here. :)

It was used....although I bet that is the only way I will find it. And I kinda want that Azusa... lol

Oh, ok. Cajun used eBay if I remember correctly. Looks like there's a few that's listed as new on there right now.

Wait... Were you the one that bought that pre-owned figma Yui figurine from AmiAmi? I can't see it on there any more.

LOLDSFAN

How is this show?

It's really great. If you were a fan of the original series than you'll like this one. It might be a little odd seeing Rikka as Chuun since she somewhat got over it last season, but once you look past that, the show gets really good.

Also new girl will probably bring some love drama down the line.

tumblr_n0l4onu1Tu1qh6swzo1_500.gif

Top Bottom