• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

tumblr_moxngvXwge1r93b45o1_500.gif

Why is it only Wednesday.

Chariot

I am fighting with me. Should I buy Nep Nep Re;Birth now or should I wait until sunday?
My money is tight, but the month has four days left. But what, if I need the money in these four day. I just want Plutida, goddamnit!

TUSR

Banned
I am fighting with me. Should I buy Nep Nep Re;Birth now or should I wait until sunday?
My money is tight, but the month has four days left. But what, if I need the money in these four day. I just want Plutida, goddamnit!

Is your rent, cell, utilities, car, and food bills covered?

If yes: proceed to buy so we can argue about best girl.

Also add me on PSN.

TUSRed

Hugstable

Banned

Did the game end up getting a release in Germany? You need to assess whether you gonna need that money for truly important things like food, gas, or any other things you might need. I'm still on edge about whether I should get it or not, but I've never played one of these games before so I don't really know what to expect. I just need time to pass faster til next week for Danganronpa 2!

Hugstable

Banned
My PSN is Hugstable if anyone wants to add me, been playing a bit of Atelier Totori recently, plus still playing some of the harder songs in Project Diva f. I'm so hyped at this point for Danganronpa 2 that it's probably gonna be all I do come next Tuesday :D

Also I'm pretty sure PSN doesn't have gifting TUSR, that seems to be something special to Steam

TUSR

Banned
Also I'm pretty sure PSN doesn't have gifting TUSR, that seems to be something special to Steam

So ill just buy a PSN card then I guess.

Congrats! What do you do? I need to find some new clients...hoping a lead I got the other day will turn out to something great.

Contract engineering work. documentation, quality control, inspecting, design, project mangement, purchasing etc. I have 2 diplomas and a degree in mechanical engineering.

Chariot

If it means that I can be
PSN-
friends with you, then I suppose I could buy the game. B-but don't get the wrong idea, I would just feel bad if your friendlist would be so empty and you got no one to talk to about best girls.

jDHONU8U1Gq9y.jpg

Madao

There's the complete series order in which you watch both S1 and S2 chronologically.

And DVD order which is the same as chronological S1 and then S2, but with Episode 00 still at the beginning.

heh i watched chronological order.

the thing that was weird was seeing the quality jumps between eps.

Chariot

I only saw the anime, but I love Plutia in her soft form. Vert is alright, but I am not the giant boobie type. Boobies are cool, but too much is too much.

Hugstable

Banned
heh i watched chronological order.

the thing that was weird was seeing the quality jumps between eps.

I'm about to start the 4th episode and I'm going in Broadcast order. The first episode was a bit... strange, but the 2 episodes after that have seemed pretty fine and in order so far. Haruhi so tsun tsun

TUSR

Banned
LOL I'm about to write up my impressions for Anime OT right now... everything is def out of order on episode 4, we got a new guy outta nowhere and talking about time periods. WUT

The confusion of watching in broadcast order is worth the payoff in the final episode.

I should get an avatar.

But I'm definitely gonna have to rewatch Haruhi before CR drops it. Fortunately I work from home tomorrow and Friday so I should have more than enough time.

Hugstable

Banned
I should get an avatar.

But I'm definitely gonna have to rewatch Haruhi before CR drops it. Fortunately I work from home tomorrow and Friday so I should have more than enough time.

Watch it and do it now before it goes away! I'm about to start Episode 6 already, and I'm liking it so far. I would suggest Broadcast, kinda fun with all these random mysteries since the episodes are in a weird order. And dang you've gone 2,500 posts without an avatar?

Watch it and do it now before it goes away! I'm about to start Episode 6 already, and I'm liking it so far. I would suggest Broadcast, kinda fun with all these random mysteries since the episodes are in a weird order. And dang you've gone 2,500 posts without an avatar?

I've already seen it, and it's probably one of my favorites, if not my favorite show I've watched. If I do rewatch it I'll probably do it in chronological order because I like it when things makes sense.

Chariot

Looks like dancing to me.
But maybe it's flag singnals to the enemy, he is a spy after all
Why don't you see that? Lazy hunter!

Top Bottom