• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Phoenix just told me about the KyoAni anime going away frkm crunchy soon, guess I'm gonna be marathoning hard tomorrow since I got a free day ha

B-But...

xvBXXCK.gif

Fine, since it's expiring :p

not lucky star D:

dat was first anime i marathoned!!! D:

Should hopefully show up on Funimation's site and hopefully Hulu too since Funimation has license rescued it.

not lewd super pure :)

p7mygoesr2.gif

Reposting this:

wttLrV7.jpg

October 2015
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

A few of us are planning a trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join us?

We'll be going sometime in October since it's one of the best months to go weather-wise and it's far enough off for people to save up some money.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us a hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the end of April 2015.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so by April 2015 I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we will be checking out in Tokyo:
Ghibli museum
Akihabara
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we will be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe going

image.php

1. spyhunterzero

image.php

2. Snkfanatic

image.php

3. StayDead

4. ThreePiMatt

image.php

5. Zoba

image.php

6. phoenix296

image.php

7. Hugstable

Quoting from AnimeGAF:

Of KyoAni there's Lucky Star, Nichijou and Haruhi that is getting taken down from CR soon. Lucky Star and Haruhi might show up on Hulu sometime, but it's the last chance for now to stream Nichijou legally.

Hehe. Watching it quite fast then!

That is very disappointing...especially with Nichijou since I can't get ahold of any DVDs of it... :( I did try to watch Haruhi the other day and couldn't get into it...maybe try again in the future.

Oh but Morning everyone :)

tumblr_n3lfizfiRx1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Day Azunyan pic up there o_o

Not sure honestly. Maybe it is how old it is and how bad it looked on my TV watching it through CR. May just skip it and go to Lucky Star at some point.

Ah that might explain it. I just looked at it on CR's site and it was 00. So it gets better?

Yes. Also there are two ways of watching it. Chronological and airing order (episodes aired in random order). Crunchyroll has it in airing order. Episode 00 is actually episode 10 I believe.

Ah that might explain it. I just looked at it on CR's site and it was 00. So it gets better?

The first episode is made to look crappy by design. The rest looks nothing like the first. Not even the same aspect ratio :p

Yes. Also there are two ways of watching it. Chronological and airing order (episodes aired in random order). Crunchyroll has it in airing order. Episode 00 is actually episode 10 I believe.

There's actually more than 2 ways :p

Personally I would say watch it in airing order. It's an experience that you won't get a second time if you ever decide to rewatch it in chronological order.

They aired in random order? That's odd...

Maybe I will skip that episode for now.

It's not totally random, there's a logic to figuring out the whole thing like a puzzle. You get a better endpoint if you watch it in airing order, but it's easier to follow in chronological order.

Lol is there some kinda list you guys know of that says how I should watch it then?

Someone in the crunchyroll comments of the first episode posted the chonological order.

episode orders 2 3 5 10 13 14 4 7 6 8 1 12 11 9

I still say you should watch it in the order crunchyroll posted them.

Top Bottom