• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

see ritsu ugly :)

k-on-ritsu-poutm4u3p.gif

Articalys

Aiko Heiwa 1,043
spyhunterzero 1,001
Snkfanatic 897
MikeHattsu 784

Chariot 347
G-Fex 329
Chet Rippo 294
LOLDSFAN 257
StayDead 223
TUSR 206
etc.
This thread is like a conversation between four of you with everyone else playing the role of the general crowd

Articalys

Actually I guess it's always been like that, with only a handful of people driving the vast majority of conversation, but looking things up, Chet's dominance in the first thread was ridiculous -- the second, third, and fourth place posters combined only had two most posts than him alone.

Josephl64

Actually I guess it's always been like that, with only a handful of people driving the vast majority of conversation, but looking things up, Chet's dominance in the first thread was ridiculous -- the second, third, and fourth place posters combined only had two most posts than him alone.

I suppose I have less than 100 this time?

Chet seems to have posted less and less. Though I'm not sure if it's because he has gotten busier in life or he just doesn't want to post much anymore.

Kazzy

Chet seems to have posted less and less. Though I'm not sure if it's because he has gotten busier in life or he just doesn't want to post much anymore.

I would assume it's similar to my own situation - we don't appear unless the talk is on-topic!

Some like to discuss. Others like to chat.

I would assume it's similar to my own situation - we don't appear unless the talk is on-topic!

Some like to discuss. Others like to chat.

There hasn't been anything new from the K-On! franchise for almost three years. It's hard to discuss anything without bringing in new blood who has just seen it for the first time. Only discussion that could appear somewhat relevant is fanart (which is mostly lewd) or gif spam (which most of this thread is).

We could also discuss how K-On is never getting a sequel but that's too depressing. (It will never get a sequel)

There hasn't been anything new from the K-On! franchise for almost three years. It's hard to discuss anything without bringing in new blood who has just seen it for the first time. Only discussion that could appear somewhat relevant is fanart (which is mostly lewd) or gif spam (which most of this thread is).

We could also discuss how K-On is never getting a sequel but that's too depressing. (It will never get a sequel)

I believe that was discussed a thread or two back. But yes, that is the same way I feel. There is only so much you can talk about before you hit that barrier. That might also be why some of the older poster left.

Hugstable

Banned
Hugs for everyone!

2VvxKJ8.gif

Hey I was wondering what everyone's favorite episode of K-On is? Mine has to be the Mugi wants to get slapped episode and it was nice to see a cute friendship bond between Ritsu and Mugi, plus the classic Mugi steals strawberry from Mio scene. That whole episode just had me laughing from all the random things Mugi was doing.

Hugs for everyone!

2VvxKJ8.gif

Hey I was wondering what everyone's favorite episode of K-On is? Mine has to be the Mugi wants to get slapped episode and it was nice to see a cute friendship bond between Ritsu and Mugi, plus the classic Mugi steals strawberry from Mio scene. That whole episode just had me laughing from all the random things Mugi was doing.

I have a lot of favorites, but I think at the moment the Kyoto trip is my favorite.
I don't - I've never hidden that fact. I'd never say that it has to be stamped out completely, but official threads have this tendency to get very overtly NWS-ish.
Don't worry, your secret shame is safe with me.

Kazzy

i liked the first episode cause that was as far as i got before i dropped it

...Plus, pointless comments like this. It's fine to criticize, but at least do it in a way that it actually encourages discussion.

One line answers are the death of discourse!

Meta discussions on a thread's direction aren't conducive to discussion either and leaves everyone a bit sour. This thread may get more discussion if it wasn't limited to just K-On but all KyotoAni anime.

Crunchyroll is losing the rights to Haruhi, Lucky Star and Nichijou. There are now many taking the liberty to watch these before they disappear. Haruhi and Lucky Star will most likely end up on Funi's streaming service as well as youtube/hulu. Nichijou is up in the air which is a shame since that is my favorite KyotoAni work.

TUSR

Banned
Meta discussions on a thread's direction aren't conducive to discussion either and leaves everyone a bit sour. This thread may get more discussion if it wasn't limited to just K-On but all KyotoAni anime.

Crunchyroll is losing the rights to Haruhi, Lucky Star and Nichijou. There are now many taking the liberty to watch these before they disappear. Haruhi and Lucky Star will most likely end up on Funi's streaming service as well as youtube/hulu. Nichijou is up in the air which is a shame since that is my favorite KyotoAni work.

I wrote a long post earlier about meta discussion and deleted it all.

Id like to talk about KyoAni works in here because I still need to finish Hyouka and would rather post impressions in here with you guys/gals.

Hugstable

Banned

Haruhi so good but so confusing right now. Been having fun watching it in broadcast order and writing impressions for it so far. Watson-kun!!!

A little from column A and a little from column B.

;_; You wound me good sir...

Anyways,hmmh....favorite episode....
I guess it would be the last one. The speech that Azusa did was probably the only thing that had a real impact on me. While yes some moments were funny and likeable, that was the only thing that made itself very memorable to me.

Chariot

How you like the manga but not the anime is beyond me. K-ON! is a slice of life show done right.
I disagree. Non Non Biyori and Aria are in my eyes a slice of life show done right. They're slow paced, but the characters are fun and what they do is exciting. Aria adds of course the exploration of the unusual setting.

I disagree. Non Non Biyori and Aria are in my eyes a slice of life show done right. They're slow paced, but the characters are fun and what they do is exciting. Aria adds of course the exploration of the unusual setting.

My favorites are Hidamari Sketch and Non Non Biyori of the ones I've seen so far. Not watched enough Aria to judge yet.

Top Bottom