• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

So my laptop got wiped out and my 3DS is starting to not like Neogaf so much, I'll try to be on as often as I can.

I also just listened to all of those K-ON! CDs I have...made my day

*edit: Sorry to heat about that cajun, hope it all gets sorted out and ends well

Even before that you still didn't visit much.
But it's nice to see ya again :D

tumblr_nawdldbPyA1r66h7yo1_1280.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
So, what is the story behind your username? Are you like the Constable of giving hugs?

It's cause I give the stablest of hugs! I actually got the nickname in High School when we were drunk one night and the Bill Cosby show was on TV and their family name was the Huxtables, and for various reasons my friends started applying it to be but as "Hugstable" and it just kinda stuck. I started using it as an online handle like a year later haha. Plus I changed it for like a month on Steam to Huguustable just cause uguu :D

It's cause I give the stablest of hugs! I actually got the nickname in High School when we were drunk one night and the Bill Cosby show was on TV and their family name was the Huxtables, and for various reasons my friends started applying it to be but as "Hugstable" and it just kinda stuck. I started using it as an online handle like a year later haha. Plus I changed it for like a month on Steam to Huguustable just cause uguu :D

lol
I just love to ask people where they came up with their usernames if I find it interesting.

TUSR

Banned

lol
I just love to ask people where they came up with their usernames if I find it interesting.

mines tusr for reasons

LOLDSFAN

Do you get monthly hug-stability updates?

Hugstable

Banned
Do you get monthly hug-stability updates?

LOL, I don't know what my updates really do besides make more stable though.

mines tusr for reasons

lol where does your username come from?

lol

My username is interesting!? <3. It's been so long now that I've had that handle that sometimes when I remember how I got the username I laugh at how silly it was on how it came to be.

LOL, I don't know what my updates really do besides make more stable though.

lol where does your username come from?

My username is interesting!? <3. It's been so long now that I've had that handle that sometimes when I remember how I got the username I laugh at how silly it was on how it came to be.

Yeah, I just kept looking at your name and all I could think about was you be some kinda constable giving out hugs instead of tickets lol

The get in my way >:)

My name just came from my love with the SpyHunter series. I remember play the original arcade and falling in love with it during a band competition in middle school at Sandy Lake Park. The zero part came from me trying to make an email address from it and it was already taken so I thought of using the number zero but didn't want to just use 0 so I spelt it out with the name. And that's it.

its one of those stories that is so inside joke, that when you hear the full explanation your reaction will be "okay"

essentially its from WoW when I used to lead a top tier guild in the world.

thats me

What guild/server was this? I was in a "top tier" guild during classic WoW too.

You guys and your top tier guilds

its one of those stories that is so inside joke, that when you hear the full explanation your reaction will be "okay"

essentially its from WoW when I used to lead a top tier guild in the world.
thats me
I still would love to hear it

Articalys

Well, since nckill was generous enough to gift me Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, I might as well post my impressions so far.

+ competent production values for a doujin game
+ Bleed -> Zanshin system is kinda neat
+ once you've got a decent combo going, it feels badass
+ Japanese schoolgirls fighting with swords

- super barebones in content
- music gets repetitive quickly
- doesn't really explain anything outside the base mechanics
- enemies doing dash/ranged attacks from outside the screen is super cheap

All in all it seems like a decent first effort for an amateur action game team to try out some ideas.

So my laptop got wiped out and my 3DS is starting to not like Neogaf so much, I'll try to be on as often as I can.

I also just listened to all of those K-ON! CDs I have...made my day

Hey hey!

My name just came from my love with the SpyHunter series. I remember play the original arcade and falling in love with it during a band competition in middle school at Sandy Lake Park. The zero part came from me trying to make an email address from it and it was already taken so I thought of using the number zero but didn't want to just use 0 so I spelt it out with the name. And that's it.

*plays Peter Gunn*

Quoting from AnimeGAF:

Of KyoAni there's Lucky Star, Nichijou and Haruhi that is getting taken down from CR soon. Lucky Star and Haruhi might show up on Hulu sometime, but it's the last chance for now to stream Nichijou legally.

By the way Mike. I'm half way through with Future Diary. Might finish it tomorrow if I go at my usual pace.

Hehe. Watching it quite fast then!

Hugstable

Banned
Quoting from AnimeGAF:

Of KyoAni there's Lucky Star, Nichijou and Haruhi that is getting taken down from CR soon. Lucky Star and Haruhi might show up on Hulu sometime, but it's the last chance for now to stream Nichijou legally.

Phoenix just told me about the KyoAni anime going away frkm crunchy soon, guess I'm gonna be marathoning hard tomorrow since I got a free day ha

Quoting from AnimeGAF:

Yeah, I got nothing else to do for the next 3 days

Top Bottom