• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

i know someone who's obsessed with stein gate

i like to post pics of kurisu animegao for him

edXz9zk.jpg

lol wut.

Hmm Link Man (from GAF) said on Twitter that Funimation has it..we may still have hope. Time to tweet them lol

They might have it since it got removed from CR at the same time as Haruhi and Lucky Star and Funi is gonna re-release those two, but it's still not 100% certain if they also got Nichijou.

Sentai Filmworks (well Section 23 Films cuz Sentai is a brand of them) is one of the successor companies of the company ADV that used to license anime and stuff like that.

I don't like ADV cause of some random shit that they did with like the Evangelion DVD releases like I think they did some commentaries and acted like they knew what the creators meant and stuff.

Also they sued Gainax like two years after they shut down in 2009. >:C

can someone explain why games like dota and stuff are so popular?

every time i see videos of them they seem to have quite possibly the rudest and most toxic community i've ever seen in video gaming

can someone explain why games like dota and stuff are so popular?

every time i see videos of them they seem to have quite possibly the rudest and most toxic community i've ever seen in video gaming

I would love to try it myself, but ya I agree the community seems to be very vicious. It's the reason I stopped play Starcraft online, people get so worked up over their ratings. I just want to have fun :p

Top Bottom