• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Would that be like Samurai Pizza cats where they change the entire show to fit it for American audiences? :p
PJGV6OS.jpg

Also wasn't Samurai Pizza Cats dubbed the way it was because they either didn't get translated versions of the original Japanese scripts or the scripts they got were basically in Engrish so they couldn't use them anyway?

LOLDSFAN

can someone explain why games like dota and stuff are so popular?

every time i see videos of them they seem to have quite possibly the rudest and most toxic community i've ever seen in video gaming

I don't like them but I can see why others would. Most of them are free and when it has competitive and strategy elements, there's an endless amount of ways you can go about playing. So that's the addictive part of it.

you guys what the fuck is this

i'm deleting stuff out of my computer to get more space and i find a video i made that's like 7 minutes of mugi pics while dare and nothin's gonna stand in our way plays

wth

Speaking of moe (not really) I just got into Northern New Jersey for the third straight weekend. That's a long drive on just 4 hours of sleep.

So I guess this is goodnight!

Top Bottom