• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

What did you do to Snk??? Give him back!!!

Snk gone

Welp

TeygEuA.gif

Hey hey!

Been ok-ish.

Time to watch a Kanon, this football game is blowout already :(

i gotemail saying not get job :(

That sucks :( Persistance is best, keep applying, you'll find something.

It was ok. had to work but it wasn't too bad.

Workie~ sucks, but workie~ = $$$

Anybody want to join phoenix and me for some anime watching on Skype tomorrow?

Spy?

Oh, and we're watching good stuff this time ;p

Yeah, what have you been watching lately? Tell me what's good for when I'm done with Kanon in a year or two ;o

The nendoroids do. Out of the ones I do have that's pretty much it, though quite a few of them you can't see her pantsu anyways.

I mean she probably has more than just the one striped pair...Or maybe she has a weird thing where they have to be striped.

I'm surprised there wasn't an anthology chapter about that.

I mean she probably has more than just the one striped pair...Or maybe she has a weird thing where they have to be striped.

I'm surprised there wasn't an anthology chapter about that.

Well yeah, I'm sure she has more, but we're only privy to one pair of her's. I like nerdy references more than realism, jeez.

Blue and white stripes is meant to represent teenage characters or youth or something. I think. I read a big long thing about that particular combination a while ago. It rose in popularity following advances in animation technique that allowed animators to put in more detail. Or something.

Blue and white stripes is meant to represent teenage characters or youth or something. I think. I read a big long thing about that particular combination a while ago. It rose in popularity following advances in animation technique that allowed animators to put in more detail. Or something.

Well now, you got me curious.

Top Bottom