• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

All of you...just got the Yui cheeks grab

mOCv7h9.gif

Ah. Many thanks!

im being serious for a second

can someone explain the appeal of vocaloids to me?

like yeah they're cute and stuff...but music that's being sung by computers is just weird to me

unlucky, but didn't you say that yesterday?
no yesterday was grocery store job i applied for like in june

today i got email from target so job i actually had an interview for and stuff :(

also i forgot that i was searching for pictures of a character using their japanese name, so that first sentence almost ended up like this: ノイェsテrダyワsゲッチンgエマイlfロmgロセrysトリェイアppィエdト

StayDead

today i got email from target so job i actually had an interview for and stuff :(

also i forgot that i was searching for pictures of a character using their japanese name, so that first sentence almost ended up like this: ノイェsテrダyワsゲッチンgエマイlfロmgロセrysトリェイアppィエdト

Ohh my bad, sorry :(

When it comes to typing in Japanese this is funnier.

愛子ちゃん頑張れ!

Ohh my bad, sorry :(

When it comes to typing in Japanese this is funnier.

I got in trouble for typing like this once.

what are you guys even saying i do not understnad japanese beyond some characters and words and phrases ;-;

i see aiko-chan why are you talking smack about me

Top Bottom