• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

b8bKX6w.png

yesssss
tumblr_m8vbogMEZ81r231xw.gif

Working, thinking of what anime to start watching more of tonight. Might finish Isshūkan Furenzu or Wagnaria! enjoying both so far. Also wanna watch the K-On movie again already hehe

You? When do you leave for the US?

I would go for Wagnaria! Really liked that show, even in spite of the main character (forget his name, too lazy to look it up :p)

Nice avatar hehe

So I finished the show and the movie now.

I adored the movie, it looks amazing and sounds amazing. I really wish the show could have looked as good as this but of course that would be asking a bit much hehe. I was concerned the movie would seem like one long episode but it really doesn't. I was a little surprised by them using a decent amount of material from the end of season 2 and the extra episodes but I love how they changed it up a bit at the same time. All the new music was fantastic as well as to be expected and hearing the old classics was great. I loved how they did a semi British version of one of the main themes when they landed in London. Just overall a fantastic way to end the show, I really couldn't ask for more than that for a cap on the show. Of course I would love to see them do more, maybe some collage years but I have a feeling if anything they will do another movie just because of what Yui said at the end. We can only dream though! Hopefully we hear something someday.

I can see myself watching this movie a number of times. So perfect!

One more note, this movie makes me want to travel!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really loved how it all wrapped up in the end, and as a whole the movie was packed with fantastic moments. Not only does this want to make me travel, it makes me want to travel with my K-On GAF buddies. At least I get to see some of you all in a few days!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really loved how it all wrapped up in the end, and as a whole the movie was packed with fantastic moments. Not only does this want to make me travel, it makes me want to travel with my K-On GAF buddies. At least I get to see some of you all in a few days!

Japan October 2015! Join us!

I would go for Wagnaria! Really liked that show, even in spite of the main character (forget his name, too lazy to look it up :p)

So far he isn't bad, only watched about 3 of them. Popura is amazing though..so cute.

tumblr_lse08b90ko1qixttfo1_500.gif

As for the movie, they did such a great job. I need to watch it again soon to take in more of it. It really did make me want to travel though. Need to keep watching it so I can stay super motivated to go to Japan next year with Spy and Mike hehe

What Mike said! You could be my flying buddy too, otherwise I will have to make that long flight on my own lol.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I knew I was gonna get a reaction on that one lol.

I was only on episode 6 or 7. Not sure what distracted me but I really get into slice of life/comedy shows a lot more.

I will finish it though so don't yell at me to much hehe

Just force yourself to keep watching. Trust us it is worth it.

I would like to try, though it could be a bit complicated to pull that off at that point :(. Life stuff reasons.

So far he isn't bad, only watched about 3 of them. Popura is amazing though..so cute.

tumblr_lse08b90ko1qixttfo1_500.gif

As for the movie, they did such a great job. I need to watch it again soon to take in more of it. It really did make me want to travel though. Need to keep watching it so I can stay super motivated to go to Japan next year with Spy and Mike hehe

What Mike said! You could be my flying buddy too, otherwise I will have to make that long flight on my own lol.

Somehow, I think Spy and Mike will do their best to keep you motivated regardless ;).

I'll take you up on the other K-on rrlated stuff :D

Hehe

Heya Aiko :)

I would like to try, though it could be a bit complicated to pull that off at that point :(. Life stuff reasons.

Somehow, I think Spy and Mike will do their best to keep you motivated regardless ;).

It would be awesome to have you there with us man! I am already super motivated lol...been researching stuff about it all day. May even get a second job this holiday season to help offset some of the money I need to save.

Top Bottom