• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

What supplies are you getting?

And leaving for Otakon, right?

Ya leaving my house early Saturday to head up there to meet you all around 12pm or so. I will still have to get my badge so it may take me a bit to meet up with you all even after I get there. Hope that line isn't terrible by then. Either way I will text Amish when I get there.

As for supplies I am getting: hand sanitizer, refillable water bottle, and some cliff bars/granola bars. I do plan to leave to get food for dinner at some point so if anyone wants to go with I can take 2 people with me in my car. I was told Con food is way overpriced and not worth it so might leave to get something or a few of us can go and pick stuff up for all of us. We can figure that out later of course.

Oh and I need to track down a reusable bag for anything I might buy. Artbooks or maybe a bluray set is all I might pick up but want to have it in case.

I won't be leaving the con till Sunday probably around the same time you and Amish leave.

tumblr_mgajx3kkqE1r04u2ao1_500.gif

Chariot

Hi Batman!
Man, I always get irritated, when you post something here, since you're the only one without a cartoon/anime avatar.

Chariot

I'm not saying that I am happy to see TUSR here, where I am in no danger of getting bit for chit chat, but I am happy for a unnamed reason.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Don't look bad, but Kenshins arm looks a bit weird, like disjointed and he don't really hold the sword. It looks like it's glued to his palm. Also he should maybe eat a bit more, given his legs his and the way his chest goes into the clothes, he is extremly starved.

I went for a more exaggerated foreshortening for his arm, guess I didn't do it right. orz

So that's where your nick is from?

Yes indeed. :D

Top Bottom