• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

So recently there's been this cat who has quasi become my second cat through virtue of being so insanely cute and friendly. I don't know it's name, if it's male or female but it keeps coming into our house and eating my cats leftover food. No matter what I did to get it out of my house today it wouldn't leave until I tempted it out with food and fed it.

I thought it lived over the road but when I knocked the woman said it wasn't her cat and I got jumped by a bulldog in the process but well now this cat is sitting out on the patio with my cat.

YF7Ndn3.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality, it was my phone camera.

So recently there's been this cat who has quasi become my second cat through virtue of being so insanely cute and friendly. I don't know it's name, if it's male or female but it keeps coming into our house and eating my cats leftover food. No matter what I did to get it out of my house today it wouldn't leave until I tempted it out with food and fed it.

I thought it lived over the road but when I knocked the woman said it wasn't her cat and I got jumped by a bulldog in the process but well now this cat is sitting out on the patio with my cat.

cat is cute

there no cats here anymore :(

Chariot

She looks so serious. Are you sure, she isn't an assassin?

StayDead

The cat came back again wanting more food just now, had to lure it out with cat biscuits and shut the door behind it, why does it have to me so cute D:

G-Fex

AWWWWWWW

That's the kittiest cat I've ever seen.

Now it needs a top hat and cane

Chariot

The cat came back again wanting more food just now, had to lure it out with cat biscuits and shut the door behind it, why does it have to me so cute D:
Just let a doctor check that poor thing and take it in. She obviously likes you. Also you should name her Chariot.

This gif looks lile a illusionist pulling out white fabric out of her ears D:
I have a mini G-Fex in my house. Here is a babby G-Fex

His name is Gaiden
He looks so pissed.

:O :O :O

it's so cute
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

He is a good cat, got him from a lady that took in strays so we had to get him used to people. Took a loonnnng time but now he enjoys being around us. Also had a lot of health issues but we took care of him.

I think you all saw a glimpse of Momo our other cat. Here she is in case you all are interested.

Top Bottom