• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

^^^ MBLAQ seem a pretty left-field choice for Hello Baby.
First ep was okay. Second one should be better since they're not gonna spend the episode looking for them. Love how the Canadian/Korean kid's parents brought pancakes with maple syrup as the cultural food lolol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
First ep was okay. Second one should be better since they're not gonna spend the episode looking for them. Love how the Canadian/Korean kid's parents brought pancakes with maple syrup as the cultural food lolol
should have been poutine, smh

Salazar

v2tjz.jpg

Hyomin WGM very unexpected. Hope it's confident Hyomin.

Dice

B.A.P performance...
-The blond hair is absurd
-Dancing reminds me of gorillas
-Maybe it's their clothing, but their moves have no pop. Not very much power for trying to be so aggressive. Bouncing, bobbing, and swinging everywhere.
-That one guy's voice is like an equal blend of Onew and Jonghyun. It's madness. BOMBED HARD on his long note toward the end. Poor kid.
-Curly (my name for the rapper) is pretty good
-Relying on a backtrack to make the noises as you do step club stuff with obviously soft steps is awkward.

They seem like they have some talent but screw this concept.

Dice

Chocolat performance...
-Dayum! They sold that shit as best they could.
-Song is waaaaay better, too.
-Still awkward choreo. Find a new person for that.
-Breakdown breaks down too much. You should never be listening to their clothes rustling.
-I will actually pay attention to them now. Mission accomplished, I guess?

Dal Shabet...

I LOVE DAL SHABET!

They are so great and man that is such a good song and the choreo is so classy and mesmerizing.

Alta1r

I made that gif. Seeing as how I mentioned her name where I posted it in the old kpop thread, I'd be interested to know where you found it.

Goddess Kim Sa Rang is a goddess

I'm not completely sure. I had like 5 kpop related tabs open last night and ran across it. Tumblr maybe? Or showed up in Google images for another person? I am currently unable to recreate the conditions that led me to that picture yesterday, lol.

v2tjz.jpg

Hyomin WGM very unexpected. Hope it's confident Hyomin.

Confident Hyomin, confident Chinese dude, some good chemistry would be ideal, aka JungWoo part II.

tumblr_lygop4j8WG1ron9c7o1_500.gif

Chocolat performance...
-Dayum! They sold that shit as best they could.
-Song is waaaaay better, too.
-Still awkward choreo. Find a new person for that.
-Breakdown breaks down too much. You should never be listening to their clothes rustling.
-I will actually pay attention to them now. Mission accomplished, I guess?

I like this song about as much as Syndrome, so they are 2/2 for me. Will also keep my eye on them, but it feels weird. Since that one Korean member left, I believe their average age is around 17 or something.

Peru

Lol on this show Soyeon confirms what we all knew: After saying they want a holiday ("please boss, give us a holiday ffs" basically) one guest says it will become a hot issue on search portals, and she answers, "well our CEO thinks any hot issue is good PR, no matter what it is".

(In wtf-worthy news of the day - two members of AKB48 have resigned (been fired) after pics of them hanging out with guys have been revealed. To actually enforce this rule is... so beyond ridiculous and stupid. World of j-pop idols: insaner)

Edgeward

Yes, the scandals involving idols in Japan make netizens in korea look sane. Reminds of a similar incident involving an AKB girl and spending a night at some manga artist house.

Also I saw Bomi gorilla once, never need to see it again. Poor girl

Ranvier

what do you mean make the game faster??

I still can't figure out who Hyuna is in this thread. Or empresschoisooyoung.

and yeah TMM sometime. I'll drag the rest of us down to make it more of a challenge for you guys.

tumblr_ly4r5cDnGV1qbalato4_500.jpg

tumblr_ly4r5cDnGV1qbalato2_250.jpg
tumblr_ly4r5cDnGV1qbalato3_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_ly4ot4ffKx1qbalato1_500.jpg
tumblr_ly7dhq0ai91qbs9moo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly05c0YtWD1qdywcco1_500.gif
tumblr_ly71hvIAKz1qj65aso3_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Basically, I can't enjoy a game that has down syndrome. The response time for actions is way too long and it just drags the whole game down. I don't enjoy it anymore. If they just sped up the animations in the game just a liiiiitle bit more, it would be playable (imo, of course.) Also didn't help that I lost almost every game.

Oreoleo

I still can't figure out who Hyuna is in this thread. Or empresschoisooyoung.
\

There are some who call him.. Tenck.

The poster formerly known as the guy with the Kristen Bell avatar.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=82634

I had my Steam name switched to something regarding Sunny for like a week at the same time Tenck changed his but I guess since I don't play DOTA2 yet no one in this neck of the woods noticed ;_;

Kpop is pretty well-represented in TF2 GAF but I don't see anyone from there posting here hardly ever.

Ranvier

Basically, I can't enjoy a game that has down syndrome. The response time for actions is way too long and it just drags the whole game down. I don't enjoy it anymore. If they just sped up the animations in the game just a liiiiitle bit more, it would be playable (imo, of course.) Also didn't help that I lost almost every game.

You talking about the Ping or the overall speed at which things move?

Remember that game we had against the Milkman that went for 70 minutes. You were dark seer. Those were good times were they not??

tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo3_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo4_250.gif

tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo5_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo6_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lydidcBv6v1qkolxgo8_250.gif

Nothing going on today. What do you think Hyo and Yuri are doing? Hopefully preping their Engrish for Letterman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom