• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

ep 9 of dangerous boys.

beaten, twice!

taenybump2.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So Loen uploaded two lovey dovey plus MVs to their channel. vers 1 and 2. ver 2 was just hwayoung focus. only her shoulders and up. thats was the whole mv.

W_Dreamer

They should have one of those standing punching bags back at the kids dorm.

Angry kid should probably use it every morning just to vent and keep the peace.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So Loen uploaded two lovey dovey plus MVs to their channel. vers 1 and 2. ver 2 was just hwayoung focus. only her shoulders and up. thats was the whole mv.
Welcome to CCM "versions" and "remixes"

Anyway, that doesn't sound like a fun video.

Salazar

Time to have a word with Shinsadong. Look what they're doing to your track, brah. Come make songs for Soshi.

Yamabro

NCQdR.jpg

There were more pics of Kahi at this event, but the tumblr they were on was one of those that tries to load 5,000 gifs at once and ends up killing itself. Will go back for them.

Zzoram

How many of these girls have had plastic surgery? I read that South Korea has the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world.

Salazar

How many of these girls have had plastic surgery?

A bunch, probably. Kahi said she thought about having her chin done (god knows why) but decided against it. I think eyelids, teef, and noses are overwhelmingly what gets done.

We can rule out Lim.

NarlQ.gif

2Xfwu.gif
NgLS0.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
so.. Pledis Boys changed their name to NU'EST because there's a girl in the group.. right?

lloaf.png

Dice

Surely he had surgery to look like a girl... I mean... the soft eyes, the narrow jawline, the petite mouth... is such a thing even possible?

Time to have a word with Shinsadong. Look what they're doing to your track, brah. Come make songs for Soshi.

Yamabro

NCQdR.jpg

There were more pics of Kahi at this event, but the tumblr they were on was one of those that tries to load 5,000 gifs at once and ends up killing itself. Will go back for them.

Yep. new favorite.

Dice

Much more like a boy in the candid shots. I think the final call is reverse amber concept.

Dice

What can men do against such reckless photoshop ?
It really is. Have you ever seen her actual face? Those pictures barely even look like her. It's ridiculous and she is prettier than that so it's like double fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom