• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

haha Gary...

tumblr_lzc2y1Si7d1r92aoho1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lzc2y1Si7d1r92aoho2_500.gif

Ranvier

Man all those dangerous boys gifs make me want to watch again. Even if it is in shitty 480p, which was the reason I stopped watching in the first place, couldn't find HD subbed versions.

Quadratic

Came home from work and I got a pick up notice to get my A-Pink CD. Finally! On my way now to get it. I wonder which postcard I'm going to get ^.^

That Apink CD looks really good, I am jealous.
I... don't know what to think about Big Bang's hair. Here's hoping that their song is good enough to make up for it.
(It most likely will be)

ibq7oy3Rgm4HOc.jpg

i1Mu0q7mXNyLb.jpg

ibrImw2puXibme.jpg

iK56YyXhZMZDl.jpg

ibw5Tx9RDCUVba.jpg

Ranvier

oops :p

*GGDB

Oh shit, there's goes any chance of getting work done.

Also where did all the Kahi love come from? Is she solo??

I think she is hot and all but she's not Yuri status. Her face is too leathery and body is too tight. Like the look girls get from over working out. She needs some fat to soften her up. Yuri is a perfect balance of the two.

vanty

Oh shit, there's goes any chance of getting work done.

Also where did all the Kahi love come from? Is she solo??

I think she is hot and all but she's not Yuri status. Her face is too leathery and body is too tight. Like the look girls get from over working out. She needs some fat to soften her up. Yuri is a perfect balance of the two.
You sound like a chubby woman complaining about what a "real" woman's body is ahah.

Ranvier

You sound like a chubby woman complaining about what a "real" woman's body is ahah.

Haha, true, but I still think Yuri is the gold standard for idol bodies. Yuri has the perfect balence of tone and curves. It's not that I don't think Kahi is attractive, quite the contrary, it's just that I think most of you guys have contracted that "thinks red head from mad men is the hottest girl on earth" disease that plagues most of gaf. You guys just have the Kpop idol strain.

Hot? Yes!

Hotter then Yuri, taengoo, hyori, gyuri etc etc?? Let's not kid ourselves here.

Ranvier

needs more tooth enamel discussion

Lol, nothing to say there, she has really nice teef. Right now gyuri reigns supreme in the teeth race. Yuri is second only because there have been multiple MVs and variety shows where I've spotted a bit of food stuck between the left incisor and left canine.

Alta1r

Haha. I didn't even realize it was a joke at first since there's some role-playing game online with idols as it is.

It's not that I don't think Kahi is attractive, quite the contrary, it's just that I think most of you guys have contracted that "thinks red head from mad men is the hottest girl on earth" disease that plagues most of gaf.

Betty Draper is clearly the sexiest woman in Mad Men, despite the fact that she's crazy.

tumblr_lzcdq3z2Ll1qhk3wvo1_500.jpg

Hot? Yes!

Hotter then Yoona, Taengoo, Hyori, DH1 teachersshi etc etc?? Let's not kid ourselves here.

I agree with this.

Ranvier

It's an argument from false and dumb premises. We don't need to have it.
l]

Are you sure it's not an argument from true and smart premises?

Also Who do you guys think would be ballsy/cool enough to get a tattoo on SNSD. My money would be on Sica or potentially Hyo. Sica would probably get some bullshit angel wings on her wrist. Hyo I think would be more liable to do something crazy like a full on fairy wearing lime green pants with a purple dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom