• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Status as overrated cemented.

looooool, no.

6U81h.gif
HwtHd.gif
9fbWw.gif
XedgP.gif
eeCAc.gif
DmH5Q.gif
VzMK4.gif

Riverfield

Neo Member

That was fast. You sure weren't exaggerating either. (ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ) She's not even doing anything most of the time.

Lotta long hair on Miss A. Looks like they all have extensions. I could be wrong, though. Don't know much about hair.

More importantly, dat Fei. Unfff.

Edit: What the hell is Fei doing with her hands in the group pic?

Hyunyoung is looking great these days. I thought she was the least attractive in Rainbow by far in To Me and A, but she's been looking great ever since those pictures of her in the subway or something.

Salazar

I read something from one of the Running Man PDs, saying that the fact that she was in a relationship with a crusty old dude "wouldn't affect the Monday Couple".

BfELP.gif

c7SSF.gif
FB2zm.gif

FyhMj.gif
amHmc.gif

Alta1r

They should have one of those standing punching bags back at the kids dorm.

Angry kid should probably use it every morning just to vent and keep the peace.

Angry kid needs to BE the standing punching bag so he'll stop being a little b*tch.

So Loen uploaded two lovey dovey plus MVs to their channel. vers 1 and 2. ver 2 was just hwayoung focus. only her shoulders and up. thats was the whole mv.

Both of these. Wwwwtttt f*ck...I can't tell which one is worse..

120213gg2.jpg

Alta1r

She got a few tattoos for an idol - one of them Engrish

GrDBE.jpg

Loll, she's got a tramp stamp??

Maybe it's Maybelline

tumblr_lzb866FwSU1qd704zo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lzb866FwSU1qd704zo3_250.gif

questionmark also opposes hair beyond shoulder-length and skirts above the kneecap

Peru, I don't think you've made enough comments about questionmark's craft, his fortitude in writing his own posts or being successful as an independent gaf member to excuse a comment like this.

Lol. But seriously, these passive aggressive potshots are tiresome to read.

Alta1r

Damn that skin colored fabric! I thought they were actual cuts in the fabric until I realized that I'd be seeing a lot more if they were real. Still look pretty hot though.

It was chaste, dignified, lacking on a scientific level of any excitement.

Very, very Hwayoung.

tumblr_lzb0fsnmvP1r8xm7po1_500.gif

Damnit, can't find any You & I videos on MBCs channel.

Instead, here's some more SNSD

Nice. Not one of my favorite Soshi songs, but that choreo is pretty awesome. And they got rid of the godawful hairstyle they had on Yoong. I rike it.

Kahi is a legend of the game.

As an editor, her Engrish tattoo breaks my heart, but OC was within bounds.

Say what? Lol, you lost me on that one.

Kahi is a legend of the game.

As an editor, her Engrish tattoo breaks my heart, but OC was within bounds.

He was pretty far out of bounds too be honest. I don't like people putting words in my mouth. I have nothing against a little defense force action, and was expecting it considering her recent surge in popularity. Opinions will be opinions. OCs comment was the only one that I took issue with.

Hyori and Hyunah have tattoos as well.

If we're going to rule 3 of the fiercest, finest women out of Kpop goddess status because of some ink, then I just don't know anymore.

No one is ruling anyone out based on some ink alone, that was just the the top of the ice berg. And it was not just some ink, it was alot of it.

Hyuna is overrated too.

Alta1r

Hyori and Hyunah have tattoos as well.

If we're going to rule 3 of the fiercest, finest women out of Kpop goddess status because of some ink, then I just don't know anymore.

Edit: And BoA.

Ahhh. I got no issues with ink. At least, a little bit of ink. If a girl's got a sleeve or has her whole back done Red Dragon style, then we're going to have issues, but otherwise it's not a big deal. Hyori, BoA, Kahi, Hyunah are all sexy in my book.

I don't know about goddesses though... I'm a monotheist when it comes to kpop ;) .

tumblr_lzbw7sARz91rp6o2to2_500.jpg

Fafnir

Always wondered about the star tattoo that Kahi and Narsha sport, I think Jea might have the same one too. I thought it might be because they are friends with each other but Kahi and Narsha act pretty awkward around each other on Heroes. Must be a 30+ idol thing.

2Ehh9.jpg

and who the hell is that futball dude, I didn't even recognize Sal without a kpoptar.
kPsN1.gif

Peru

Sal saw the light of sport avatars

GP BASIC - Edge 타 MV http://youtu.be/RoBA5CihkYI

aint nothin basic about these bitches, gorl. your fave could nevaaaa tbh lbr

/livejournal mode

Cheap video on acid, why not? I'm impressed that they're still around. Well, they're better than Stellar and that one song was pretty good. Better than this.

EXID MV TEASER http://youtu.be/KKbIOnqRvpA

I'm sorry to say it reminds me a bit of 'Heart to Heart' - expectations for the single (not the group) lowered. Hope they release more tracks as well

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KahiGAF getting redundant. Need debuts and comebacks to properly diversify.

For now, Sujiiiiiiiiiiii

UHRS0.jpg

kCAXL.jpg

KYxiO.jpg

She does this a lot, lol. I think it's because she's so delicious and tastes herself.

v30Ec.jpg

kxLUr.jpg

1L1kF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom