• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Things I learned today

• Both Secret and Rainbow are super hot!
  • Block B's incident is about as blown up as my ego. Feel sorry for them.
  • Block B's debut song ain't half bad either
  • Photobombs are apparently back in?

That is all

tumblr_ly7umiJ6WA1qdcel5o1_500.gif

8'th place UMVC3 and 5th place AE2012.....will improve on it for next time....still training hard for NCR.....up next.....Tight or Fight Ep. V. i'll post the stream link when it happens.

thanks for the support.

Hey everyone! Been a lurker for awhile, but figured I'd start posting more. I've been a huge Kpop fan for a long time. Probably the biggest highlight of my life, after the birth of my children, was going to SMTown NY last year. I'm a huge SNSD fan, especially my dancing queen HyoYeon <3 Also a fan of 2NE1, Big Bang, and miss A.

Oh it's from Girls Go to School. Yes I have been meaning to watch that for a while. School has been keeping me busy though and I still haven't caught up on Dangerous Boys.

Hey everyone! Been a lurker for awhile, but figured I'd start posting more. I've been a huge Kpop fan for a long time. Probably the biggest highlight of my life, after the birth of my children, was going to SMTown NY last year. I'm a huge SNSD fan, especially my dancing queen HyoYeon <3 Also a fan of 2NE1, Big Bang, and miss A.

Welcome to the thread. Btw, I used to be pretty big on Evangelion.

Peru

Watching Running Man superhero episode... I'm dying at Gary's "lol lol lol lol"s.

Oh and Hyori guesting Happy Together... first step in reuniting the nation's siblings.

There is no connection but if you want to be disappointed in season 2 then watch season 1 first.

Im pretty sure everyone will recommend S1 first! Its already finish so you could marathon it to completion!

It makes an episode in the S2 more involving as well when people from S1 come to visit S2's location and new cast.

Watch season 1. Everything else can wait, it's that good.

Thanks, I'll watch s1 first. Which fansub you think is best for IY?

You were almost perfect and then you mentioned Ham...

Her face.

What?
LLShC.gif

Conceptor

Thanks, I'll watch s1 first. Which fansub you think is best for IY?
I think Soshis Subs should be fine? And yeah watch S1 first.

Kim Kwangsoo, Core Contents Media CEO, said on the 26th, &#8220;Coming in early July, T-ara has plans to create an official fan club and meet fans with a new album. After that, at the end of July, T-ara will have a grand concert to mark their third anniversary since debut.&#8221;

He continued with, &#8220;Already this year, T-ara was able to become a Triple Crown winner with &#8216;Lovey-Dovey&#8217; and are feeling good. Because of their fan club and official first concert, they&#8217;re nervous and excited for July to come.&#8221;

In addition, Kim Kwangsoo revealed that last year T-ara spent about 10% of their time promoting in Japan. This year, they plan to spend 30% of their time on Japanese promotions.
lol says you right

Watching Running Man superhero episode... I'm dying at Gary's "lol lol lol lol"s.

Oh and Hyori guesting Happy Together... first step in reuniting the nation's siblings.

yeah that ep was one of the best in a while. i hope someone subs HT, i really enjoy watching that show.

Yeah same, always got me whenever he said 'lollol' hahah. Episode was great though.

Also welcome new folks! Forgot to say that earlier :>

Big Bang RM preview: http://youtu.be/4Jyz2eqEjvI oh man

oh man taeyang is wearing a headband again.. WHY? i see GD has skrillex hair in it

collection of jessica fancams from their last concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSVu1qs3xCo
lol the comment
Aww, Sica unnie. I took you for granted sometimes. I'm sorry :')
Your&#65279; heart in the end killed me X_X

Alta1r

8'th place UMVC3 and 5th place AE2012.....will improve on it for next time....still training hard for NCR.....up next.....Tight or Fight Ep. V. i'll post the stream link when it happens.

thanks for the support.

Sheeiiiittt, Eraldo, you know Gyuri doesn't go for #2 down. Gotta step your game up.

Lol, but good shit though.

Oh, and are the Kpop Gaf Awards still going?

Yep.

tumblr_lzztgwCSvh1rqwmeso1_500.jpg

Salazar

AKP "Editorial" said:
All kidding aside, most of us AKP&#8217;ers do behave in a socially appropriate manner from what I&#8217;ve seen

GTFO. You had to nuke your forums. People had hentai signatures of Minho and Key.

yh2DJ.png
X8nTt.png

RxuXr.png
O9M8v.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That was in the middle of her recovery from acting and leadership, which I think stressed her out or something. With Lovey Dovey she started looking much healthier again and I'd say she's "back" now.

luso

Has anyone seen the SNSD Japan Tour concert? I saw it in glourious HD from the Blu-ray, in 100 inches screen.

It is definitely better than the first concert tour, a more mature approach to the show and the Japanese album songs surely helps to put it one step above (all of them are performed).
The girls are much more confident and there is less cutesy moments (the ones existing are q.b.). And all of them are on top, even if Yuri is in her skinny phase...

The sound mix is superior than the DVD 1st tour, although I have a sub-par audio system compared with the HD video system...

One difference is the audience is a little far from the stage and no much interaction with the girls (no direct contact), a wide security area is between them (I think all Japanese tour concerts were similar).

A plus again for the intermission videos, they are awesome (looking forward for Time Machine MV).
A minus is not including the solo stages, maybe in the future SM release another version with them. Also on the fast tempo songs the editing is too fast.

This one I recommend even for the non-fans, but again, see it in HD.
I really pity those who have it in DVD format, go get a BR version!

RZI

I have been watching a lot of IY2 lately and I have to say that I've become a fan of Rainbow. And that's all thanks to Go Woori. What a delightful woman!
rainbowcebxf.jpg
ydl9vjax2w.jpg

tumblr_lv8q93ipla1qzhwfxhh.jpg
eba088ec9db8ebb3b4ec9z9ls3.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I always said Rainbow was the group I'd most like to hang out with because they are so funny and cool. I think that is still pretty true, but only because half of A Pink is still pretty immature (one could say Rainbow is, but there is a difference between goofy and immature)

lol was that legit or were they foolin? if not poor baby : (
That's Strong Heart so they were probably reenacting something that really happened.

I always said Rainbow was the group I'd most like to hang out with because they are so funny and cool. I think that is still pretty true, but only because half of A Pink is still pretty immature (one could say Rainbow is, but there is a difference between goofy and immature)

That's Strong Heart so they were probably reenacting something that really happened.

ok i figured. that was pretty good though. here little hair accessory came out.

Alta1r

no need to be jealous. that BD version didn't include the solo performances which is the reason why I didn't buy it. SM really fucked this one up.

I'm jelly about that 100" screen, lol. Although Yoong in BD does sound pretty spectacular too.

wonder where she was
tumblr_m005wwznrf1qb6muio1_500.png

I want to know what she's wearing. It's like a funky-colored one-piece top & bottom combo looking thing. Hyo's been at work, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom