• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ym1r

Soshi members have been doing lots of solo projects, I feel like they're heading towards going their separate ways...

They've always done solo projects, SM is just trying to milk as much money out of them as possible. Of course they have to earn a living too, splitting income nine ways is pretty harsh. I don't see them breaking up anytime soon, like they said, they want to remain as one for a very long time. Plus they have been the number one girl group since like 2009, so it's pretty dumb to separate now/in the near future. I could see if an album only managed to sell like 50k, but The Boys is nearing 400k sales, which is way above average for any girl group.

W_Dreamer

Well if its just my paranoia Im fine with that.

Anyways, dont think its been posted yet:

tumblr_m05jiosI1k1qgdfd9o1_500.png

EDIT: It has....Im only taller than half the groups sadly.

Well if its just my paranoia Im fine with that.

Anyways, dont think its been posted yet:

tumblr_m05jiosI1k1qgdfd9o1_500.png

EDIT: It has....Im only taller than half the groups sadly.

Oh wow, I'm taller than I thought I was...apparently.
Well according to the chart. I'm 167cm give or take.

Well...Im not white, Im Asian. Though Im also factoring them wearing heels, girls always want to wear heels when they go out ffs.
lol

Everyone after Sistar is taller than me....

He yeah!!! KARA!!! I KNEW YOU WERE MY FAVORITE FOR A REASON!!!!

I will get Gyuri to marry me when I got to Korea.....just you watch....I will do what you all think is impossible.....

W_Dreamer

Well...Im not white, Im Asian. Though Im also factoring them wearing heels, girls always want to wear heels when they go out ffs.

I want to get those insole lifts they gave to the short kid in Dangerous Boys, I didnt know those things exsisted before watching Korean Variety Shows. Those things are ingenious!

Peru

Big showdown on the downloads chart

1. BIG BANG - BLUE (925,814) [NEW]
2. miss A - Touch (790,930) [NEW]
3. John Park - Falling (499,328) [NEW]
4. K.Will - I Need You (406,206) [-3]
5. Kim Bum Soo - I Have A Girlfriend (383,769) [NEW]
6. Ailee - Heaven (380,908) [+1]
7. Lee Seung Chul - Have You Forgotten Me? (321,916) [+17]
8. Davichi - I'll Think Of You (319,694) [-5]
9. Jiyeon, Ailee, Hyorin - Superstar (309,922) [NEW]
10. Lee Ki Chan - I Hope It's Not (298,984) [NEW]

MC Sunny's Music Island first episode http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2012/03/snsd-sunny-on-sbs-mtvs-music-island-1st.html

Edgeward

I really like the new Kara PV. PV is way hot and the song is pretty good, not even bothered by the autotune but I'm also pretty desensitized at this point by it.

TqIVi.gif
PAwdA.gif

7lJeg.gif
9nrK0.gif

zdPiB.gif
ZjnkF.gif

Salazar

APink looooooool

http://www.abload.de/img/idzn6emgqku23nif4r.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/lee-hyori-breaks-up-with-her-boyfriend

DAMMIT said:
Lee Hyori recently trolled the MCs and the guests that appeared on the latest recording of ‘Happy Together 3′.

During the recording for the 10 year anniversary of ‘Happy Together 3′, Hyori was questioned whether she’s been doing well with her boyfriend, but to everyone’s surprise, she revealed, “We broke up.”

As the MCs and the other guest seemed genuinely shocked at the news, Hyori then added, “We’re still seeing each other.” However, as the MCs continued to question about her relationship with the singer-songwriter, she would jokingly reply that the two had broken up – leading to even more confusion.

Shin Dong Yup commented, “It seems like Hyori is able to joke about breaking up because she knows that her boyfriend can comfortably accept [her humor].”

I wish Big Bang would make full songs out of their intros.

All their old intros are amazing.

Not on neogaf for like 1 day and you guys go like 6 pages ahead lol, I saw taeyeon win some stuff (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

So damn busy today.. just started training for a new job 8am - 5pm fuuuuu on top of grad apps and online testing for grad positions :(

Biscuits

oniontaker said:
Anonymous: Oppa! Can I get your personal favourite hairstyle on Taengoo during a promotion cycle? Her hairstyle during a certain song promotion. I know you're tempted to pick all her hairstyles, I actually love Taeyeon for being able to pull off just about anything. But a personal fave of yours. Mine would be her 'Genie' hair, absolutely gorgeous. Taengoo forehead is always welcome <3

I was just about to pick her Genie forehead too.
Yesss TY forehead is best. Too bad no one here agrees :(

Peru

Yes but that's an old image as far as I know. They've expanded a couple of times. 2NE1's got their separate apartments, luxury of only being four.

W_Dreamer

The hairstyles the girls have indicate the image could be before The Boys era or even their Japan tour. Based on their roommate arrangements its the same to when they talked about each others habits/flaws/frustrations on that show in 2009? So probably outdated.

vanty

2NE1 are in two big two-bedroom apartments I think.

You can tell from the hairstyles in that SNSD dorm image how it was made ago as well. EDIT: Yea ^^^ But looks maybe s couple years old to me.

Anyways Gonna Gonna Go is a really good song. Was decent when I first heard it, but just did another couple times and I'm really liking it. Video is hot stuff as well.

Peru

K-pop news....

The love of male fans towards JYJ member Kim Jaejoong has become a hot topic.
Recently a post was spread on online communities showing pictures of Kim Jaejoong’s male fans from all over the world doing various things such as holding posters or taking pictures of Jaejoong with their cameras.

Kim Jaejoong is known to hold a special affection for male fans due to the rare nature of males being fans of boy groups, whose fandoms are usually made up of women.
On the 23rd of last month, Kim Jaejoong held a surprise meeting at a screening of “The Day” documentary in which he showed kindly greeted a male fan who came to see the film, even asking “where are you from?”. It is actions like these that show the large place that male fans have in Kim Jaejoong’s heart.

The netizens who saw these pictures reacted by saying “Kim Jaejoong has the magic power to attract male fans”, “Jaejoong male fans really have hit the jackpot”, and “It seems that people of all age and gender like Jaejoong!”

T.O.P

Banned
YunJae was also the most shipped gay couple of the entire k-pop before TVXQ hiatus, that surely helped with the male fans lol

And damn if it didn't look real :x

Alta1r

This thread has been overrun by a slew of NOBODIES for weeks, what are SO NYUH SHI DAE up to these days? *.*

tumblr_m06ygjS6SA1qjtcsyo1_500.gif

Soshi's been on hiatus lately. Not as many insane
but appreciated
fancammers in Japan. And J-variety isn't nearly as interesting as K-variety. They need to get that sh*t done quick, cash that multi-million dollar check and get back to Korea.

I'm curious what a guy group version of this would look like.

I want to get those insole lifts they gave to the short kid in Dangerous Boys, I didnt know those things exsisted before watching Korean Variety Shows. Those things are ingenious!

One of my old roommates used to have those. It was always amusing seeing him jump like 3 inches when we went out. They're pretty nice, hard to tell unless you see the inside of the shoes. Although we gave him constant shit about his "heels," lol.

Alta1r

It's Blue Steel! Gyuri's like the Zoolander of K-pop. She can smile and she can do that one
not really
really really ridiculously good looking fierce model look. And that's it. She's not Uee straight "I just had my face injected with Botox" level but she only has one look. I bet she can't turn left either. I'm waiting for her to bust out Magnum.

Goddaaaamn Suzy. I want to change my vote for Selca Queen.

Saw this on Reddit:
BIGBANG Case

Loll, this is amazing. I need to buy me one of these just for the case.

Salazar

Gyuri's got a bunch of expressions, man. And she is super fine.

wVCzo.gif

Likewise Nicole.

Jlscb.gif
logLU.gif

On March 1st, a plastic surgery clinic announced that the results of their survey, titled &#8216;The Prettiest Girl Group Member with the Best Face Line,&#8217; showed that T-ara&#8216;s Jiyeon was voted to be the #1 beauty with the most ideal face shape.

The survey was conducted from January 30th to February 29th in the streets of Myeongdong and Apgujeong, where 486 men and women in their 20s and 30s were asked to vote for the girl group member with the prettiest, most ideal face shape. Jiyeon took first place with a total of 210 votes (43.2%).

Following Jiyeon in second place was Girls&#8217; Generation&#8216;s Seohyun, with a total of 132 votes (27.2%), and her groupmate YoonA was close behind in third place with 130 votes (26.7%). f(x)&#8216;s Sulli and miss A&#8216;s Suzy also received a couple votes as well.

lol at "a couple votes as well".

Alta1r

The maknae got 2nd place??

tumblr_m05znnKkXj1qgx23ro1_500.gif

I call shenanigans. I want to see this methodology. I'm fine with Yoong passing the torch to Jiyeon, that was going to happen eventually anyway, but the maknae beating out Yoong? That's clearly an error. They must have accidentally surveyed a large group of furry fans in between the rest of the participants. Plus, Suzy? Face shape? Her face has no shape!
Lol, Suzy is fine. Don't kill me.

tumblr_m05z2jukOz1qgx23ro1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom