• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

Devil soshi is best soshi

iS0ERHt69ptX2.jpg

iDV6N3pRojte6.jpg

iOdX2SptvgJnT.jpg

Ym1r

genie soshi is marine outfits yo

o I read too fast, my eyes are so dead right now 14 hour contacts

read that as -> isn't that genie soshi?

Ym1r

I think its Han Seung Yeon??? Shes the only member I haven't paid attention to. Nicole and Hara are da best. Gyuri I only remember cause her face/attitude, and Jiyoung cause shes obnoxious in IY2.

edit: I lost.

HMMM... I may have to start paying attention to her.

W_Dreamer

I think its Han Seung Yeon??? Shes the only member I haven't paid attention to. Nicole and Hara are da best. Gyuri I only remember cause her face/attitude, and Jiyoung cause shes obnoxious in IY2.

edit: I lost.

Yeah. She's has had least screentime compared to the other members but I actually find her the most attractive. She would also be comfortably shorter than me even with heels.

I didnt like how the guy made her dance in the King of Idol special when she asked him to be her partner. You should accept it graciously and treat her like Princess dumbass!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This girl has a cute face. Who is it?
My wife.

I didnt like how the guy made her dance in the King of Idol special when she asked him to be her partner. You should accept it graciously and treat her like Princess dumbass!
That piece of shit. He went out of his way to shame her. All of Suju much suffer for his offense.

W_Dreamer

That piece of shit. He went out of his way to shame her. All of Suju much suffer for his offense.

Yeah, he was just buthurt he got rejected earlier, that had nothing to do with her though. She even danced up close to him and he's like, yeah okay whatever.

Totally embarrassed her the bastard.

DXPett1

Rewatching RM75 and Sparta Kook's violent aerobic routine gets me everytime. In fact the whole dance/postit note segment is great. Even though Sohee is uber shy it seems to work nicely between Jae Suk and KJK. Her little moments are soooo cute

Dice

alright, I guess I'm watchin RM 75 cuz I'm boooored

edit: sweet, sulli is on. she was on the last episode I saw.

edit2: rofl they play gary's own song when he's sad.

Dice

IKR... I was watching missA on M Countdown and wondering how Fei could be any more perfect. I hate the gems/excessive glitter on the eyelids thing.

BTW I love this move:

bgmovetmxc2.gif

T.O.P

Banned
Just watched the last episode of Dangerous Boys

iUHcgkTRLzFya.gif

Pretty awesome show and loved their exibhition, for a 60 days training they did really good

“You are jealous, right? You are jealous, right? You are jealous, right? God is fair! He took my height, but I appeared in Girls’ Generation’s dream.” lmao

Pretty hyped for the extra coming next week :D

Alta1r

Nine Muses teaser featuring Erin...
jg8JIT9qJwcnr.jpg

Wat

Reminds me of Dara from Taeyang's I Need A Girl MV, except not as cute.

During the latest recording of “Invincible Youth 2″, the idols of G8 took a basic education exam which tested their abilities to solve problems from the first grade level to the sixth grade level.

Lol, 1st through 6th grade and only Sunkyu got it right? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom