• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Devil soshi is best soshi

I might agree if they didn't give Yoong those dirty dirty bangs.

Yeah, he was just buthurt he got rejected earlier, that had nothing to do with her though. She even danced up close to him and he's like, yeah okay whatever.

Totally embarrassed her the bastard.

Lolwut? This sounds hilarious. Link?

bgmovetmxc2.gif

Hot damn. Yejin looking like that in front and any move would look good. Those tumblr-ers need to get on that shit.

tumblr_m0718546de1qgsx9po1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It is Chorong's birthday in Korea right now but I am watching Running Man.

Max, do something special.

Only the first 15minutes of RM72 and it's so hilarious.

Dice

I'm watching this because it's Hong Kong. Next I will watch 70 because of the delightful Son Yejin.

Dice

Wow, the view from the tram was great. For a couple seconds I was totally immersed because it reminded me of looking over Cape Town from the top of the slope and flying over Chicago.

Alta1r

I got the RM itch and started watching 35/36 with Daesung and Jonghwa. Both of those guys are great on the show. That Jonghwa guy especially is growing on me.

Riverfield

Neo Member
I got the RM itch and started watching 35/36 with Daesung and Jonghwa. Both of those guys are great on the show. That Jonghwa guy especially is growing on me.

It's Yonghwa, dude. The producers certainly like him too, seeing that he's been on 5 times.

CN Blue ain't bad either. Oetoriya oetoriya daridiri daradooo

Alta1r

It's Yonghwa, dude. The producers certainly like him too, seeing that he's been on 5 times.

CN Blue ain't bad either. Oetoriya oetoriya daridiri daradooo

Lol, whoooops. Yeah, that guy. I'm almost tempted to watch his WGM with the maknae now, although I don't think that couple would be anywhere near CC. Speaking of which, they need to get JangWoo on RM. He seems like he's be great on the show with a nice blend of humor and not giving a f*ck, but not a complete clown like HaHa and GwangSoo's characters.

You only have to donate once and you get VIP status forever. I paid 10 dollars (which is like 7 euros) so it's not that bad.

Yeah I ended up doing it. Seems worthwhile to support their hard work even if I don't end up watching the episodes two days early. I like the "$100 every month" option they have lying around down there.

Qri AKA Dead-Pixel girl...

Lol, I like this nickname.

tumblr_m09kjfEYry1qda6geo1_250.png

The Passion of the Yoong.

Dice

HaHa got all caught up in the beautiful atmosphere and stroked Minjung's hair lolololol

Alta1r

Wow, that was that far back? That was my first Running Man ep.

It's been a good one so far. Although the hide and seek aspect is starting to get a bit tiresome now. I want to see some team action, which I'm guessing is in 36. Playing Big Bang Tonight during Daesung's "highlight reel" at the end of 35 was perfect though.

HaHa got all caught up in the beautiful atmosphere and stroked Minjung's hair lolololol

Loll. Did you get to the mission at the top of the tram ride yet?
HaHa introducing her as his girlfriend was hilarious.

Fafnir

At least watch the first few eps. There's no way Seohyun was born on Earth. You can eat the awkwardness with a fork.

2PbHW.gif

Yeah she is super awkward around boys, but the WGM show kind of opened her up. It's interesting to watch her grow throughout the series and do some "goguma couple" fan service on other shows.

Seohyun WGM episodes is best when Soshi cameos because the girls troll the couple as much as possible. I was road-raging watching Hyoyeon drive them around one episode lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
...I need to watch this. Also, when are you streaming again?
I usually stream when the thread is busy. I could always just put the videos on random and let it play all day. Have enough videos for it to play for 15+ hours straight.

Chesskid1

Banned
sohee was terrible in RM75, she shouldnt do variety shows if shes that shy. good thing the commander was there to help.

sulli and hyorin were great <3

Dice

Yeah, actors in particular are often very boring. It's how the cast works with them that makes it funny.

Peru

Yes... Kim Jong Kook performing the unofficial Running Man theme song.

Also Sulli is such a brat. I don't know any k-pop star who's more naturally herself.

Dice

That fall was unfortunate, but the timing was hilarious.

Sulli is so pretty. I think she'll be gorgeous for a long time. She also has a cool sounding voice suitable for an actress.

Alta1r

At least watch the first few eps. There's no way Seohyun was born on Earth. You can eat the awkwardness with a fork.

Haven't watched it yet. But if it's as awkward as you're saying, I wonder how bad the parts that were cut were. Unless they were specifically going for the awkward vibe, the other parts must have been even worse.

I usually stream when the thread is busy. I could always just put the videos on random and let it play all day. Have enough videos for it to play for 15+ hours straight.

Naah, the stream's fun cause of the chatter. Sexy idols shaking their moneymakers is a bonus.

sohee was terrible in RM75, she shouldnt do variety shows if shes that shy. good thing the commander was there to help.

sulli and hyorin were great <3

Sheeiiitt, I'm not a fan of shy idols on variety shows either. If they're naturally quiet, that's fine. But shy is too much, that's like I'm hoping they'll get over it but cringing all the while that they can't. Like Hyomin for much of the first half of IY.

Peru

Sulli and f(x) in general showcased impeccable laziness and a general fear of making any sort of effort on their 'travel the world' show. Well, Luna tried to get them going at times.

The fall was very unfortunate. Low blood sugar? /ignant

I maintain that even when they go back to revealing outfits, she needs to keep wearing the loosest-fitting, full body-covering clothing as possible.

I've been a fan of Sulli since Episode 55 of Running Man. Her laugh is infectious.
Some say her, and Sunny have fake laughs.

Can never have enough Jia :D
She looks so adorable here.
[HD] Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything [Live - 120212 SBS Inkigayo]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzH3LGvEdLY

[HD] Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything [Live - 120215 jTBC Music On Top]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WrmPi4GmmE

wwlnd

Banned
Sulli and f(x) in general showcased impeccable laziness and a general fear of making any sort of effort on their 'travel the world' show. Well, Luna tried to get them going at times.
You're saying this as though this is a bad thing - a more cool/nonchalant approach is... cool! Didn't notice this when watching btw.

Peru

You're saying this as though this is a bad thing - a more cool/nonchalant approach is... cool! Didn't notice this when watching btw.

Oh I definitely meant it as a good thing. It was pretty obvious, though - every time they had some sort of task to solve they gave up within 2 minutes and just window shopped around town.

Quadratic

Ok it's time for an f(x) MV spree - aka devouring the best uninterrupted run of classic singles in k-pop.

I'm wondering when their comeback is scheduled for. They mentioned at the end of last year that they would be doing Japanese promotions about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom