• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Sulli seems like she's had none of that idol training at all, it's awesome. In that Koala show she just acts like a normal I-know-I'm-hot teenage girl.

Been my TF2 spray ever since the Danger MV came out. Dinosaur hat wooo

9Rmcd.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Did a pretty large revamp of the OP (go look!!!). So far I've only got the girl groups finished and will probably finish the guy groups later tonight or tomorrow. Still need to link the videos but for the most part, it's done. Makes it easier to add videos and also doesn't limit the videos to 6 per group like the old format. 2NE1, for example, has 11 videos instead of the 6 like before.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Did a pretty large revamp of the OP (go look!!!). So far I've only got the girl groups finished and will probably finish the guy groups later tonight or tomorrow. Still need to link the videos but for the most part, it's done. Makes it easier to add videos and also doesn't limit the videos to 6 per group like the old format. 2NE1, for example, has 11 videos instead of the 6 like before.

Old version was definitely easier on the eyes, but if it's more effective, I'm all for it.

An issue I'm getting is the 2NE1 last MV image goes into the next line.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Old version was definitely easier on the eyes, but if it's more effective, I'm all for it.

An issue I'm getting is the 2NE1 last MV image goes into the next line.

Alright, fixed that. I'll limit it to 10 videos per group since some people aren't on 1080p monitors :(

I just didn't like being limited to 6 videos per group. Had to remove old videos to put new ones but felt like the old ones should've be there too.

Alta1r

Awwwww yeeeaaahhh, that OP just jumped like 8 levels. Sexiness.

tumblr_m0936ywFrl1qd704zo1_500.png

Nice work with the OP oc! looks nice!

I'm sorry :( 1366 x 768 is suffering for everyone.

In other news, male group heights are out now. Are these accurate? Being 5'8" I feel shorter than usual.

No idea how accurate but they are short.. im like 5-8cm taller than them

Alta1r

It's been more than half a year, but damn, there's still no K-pop song that pushes all the right buttons like Roly Poly. This is still the one song I can't skip no matter when it comes on. It's just too good.

tumblr_m0a650bSGN1qig963o1_500.gif

Alta1r

I'm only 170... but so is Taeyang. WHAT NOW, HEIGHTISTS?!

Please step this way sir, you qualify for the BEG, Secret and 2NE1 packages. You may select either one of Dara (non-tower-hair), Narsha, or Sunhwa or any two of Jieun, Bom, Zinger, Jea, Miryo or Minzy . Please enjoy our complimentary package of Hyosung, CL and Ga-In for playing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Don't you dare try to separate me from Kara. I will pull a Sweeny Todd.

W_Dreamer

I'm only 170... but so is Taeyang. WHAT NOW, HEIGHTISTS?!

Even though that's what it says on his profile people have speculated he could be anywhere from 162-168 cm based on photos of him standing at the same height as Minzy from 2NE1. Just sayin'.

He's already been on a date with Yuri so that basically elevates him above such issues.

EDIT: Im ordering my insole lifts this week. lol

ryan-ts

Please step this way sir, you qualify for the BEG, Secret and 2NE1 packages. You may select either one of Dara (non-tower-hair), Narsha, or Sunhwa or any two of Jieun, Bom, Zinger, Jea, Miryo or Minzy . Please enjoy our complimentary package of Hyosung, CL and Ga-In for playing.

All this talk of height reminds me of that one game show sub I watched. It was an SNSD special and Yoona mentioned she wouldn't ever date a guy below 185 cm. Some women can be so picky.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
All this talk of height reminds me of that one game show sub I watched. It was an SNSD special and Yoona mentioned she wouldn't ever date a guy below 185 cm. Some women can be so picky.
Alta1r am cry.

Peru

Thought some obvious indie candidates were missing from the nominations list, but at least Neon Bunny gets an award

▶Album of the Year Award – Jang Kiha and the Faces
▶Song of the Year Award – IU’s “Good Day”
▶Musician of the Year Award – Jang Kiha and the Faces
▶Rookie of the Year Award – ByeByeBadMan
▶Best Modern Rock Song Award – Lee Seung Yeol’s “Not Coming Back”
▶Best Modern Rock Album Award – Lee Seung Yeol’s ‘Why We Fail’
▶Best Dance/Electronic Song Award – 2NE1′s “I Am The Best”
▶Best Dance/Electronic Album Award – Idiotape’s ’11111101′
▶Best R&B/Soul Song – Jung Kigo’s “Blind”
▶Best R&B/Soul Album – Boni’s ’1990′
▶Best Rock Song Award – Jang Kiha and the Faces’ “That Kind of Relationship”
▶Best Rock Album Award – Jang Kiha and the Faces ‘ ‘Jang Kiha and the Faces’
▶Best Pop Song Award – IU’s “Good Day”
▶Best Pop Album Award – Neon Bunny’s ‘Seoulight’
▶Best Rap/Hip Hop Song Award – Meta & Wrecks “Yes, Yes, Ya’ll”
▶Best Rap/Hip Hop Album Award – Simo & Mood Schula’s ‘Simo & Mood Schula’
▶Best Jazz/Cross Over Album Award – BG Salon
▶Best Crossover Album Award – Park Joo Won’s ‘Sad Fiesta’
▶Best Jazz/Crossover Performance Award – Song Young Joo
▶Best Movie/TV Soundtrack – “Late Autumn”

NU'EST "Face" teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xHxf7wHzcOM
Sounds pretty good, bring on the dubstep (wtf Ren)

20120303_nuest_face.png

Miss A celebrating win with Wonder Girls

tumblr_m0adjkDnV71qzr5r3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m0arow7hB51qakljco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0893rHqWv1r08p2uo1_250.jpg
tumblr_m0893rHqWv1r08p2uo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m0893rHqWv1r08p2uo3_250.jpg
tumblr_m0893rHqWv1r08p2uo4_250.jpg

Taller than all of them except X5 (who are they?). Feels good.

X-5 debuted in April last year and they have some really solid songs. They're also tall as hell lol (compared to me anyway).

jRsXVxV4rSGUg.jpg

The Show is Over
Don't Come Near Me
Fantasy

j1PTn3VvbGRd0.jpg

Dangerous
Going Crazy
In da House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom