• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Alta1r can't even tell the difference between Hara and Sohee...

Seriously, it's like night and day

ld3G3.jpg
gLwNt.jpg

udmpL.jpg
kkz33.jpg

ZirDK.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
ibpSfpdaUwDZEU.gif

man tara is really good. i like their songs but never really concentrated on them. got my 50 posts on tiaradiadem so gonna watch all their shows now. their past singles such as yayaya, i go crazy, and like the first time are really damn good as well, glad i spent some time looking them up. i like all of them, except for boram and hwayoung.

their live performances of i go crazy were so good

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The more you experience T-ara's history, the more you will hate Hwayoung.

Dice

It should be obvious that when I say "hate" I mean "finds her annoying, feels that she significantly takes away/distracts from the quality of the group, and wishes she were no longer a member"

vanty

I think there was no reason at all to add her or anyone to the group, but now she's in the group I have no problems with it. When her hair is done right she's one of the hotter members as well, even before dat nip.

Hellix

So, decided to check out Jay Park out of a whim on Inkigayo, and I kinda liked what I heard from Know Your Name. Anyone can recommend any other songs from him?

giri

so if one were going to buy a bunch of kpop cd's, where's the cheapest place? (keep in mind, i'm having to get it shipped to AU).

Alta1r

Aight so it's official now. Just sent in my acceptance for the summer position in Korea. Time to start learning that K-speak. 난 내가 뭐하고 있는거 몰라. lol

tumblr_m0c6j9eRrV1r5mlch.gif

Peru

Finally some WOMP WOMP bass in the newest NuEst teaser

080909BlackoutDonk.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye has joined the MFA program in Film at the prestigious Joong Ang (Central) University Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia & Film (GSAIM). Her concentration is Directing.

So her degree is Masters of Fine Arts, major is in "Film", and her concentration is "directing".

Yoon Eun Hye had previously received her Bachelors degree in Business Administration.

It should be obvious that when I say "hate" I mean "finds her annoying, feels that she significantly takes away/distracts from the quality of the group, and wishes she were no longer a member"

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't mind her being in the group though, I especially liked her part in We Were in Love.

So, decided to check out Jay Park out of a whim on Inkigayo, and I kinda liked what I heard from Know Your Name. Anyone can recommend any other songs from him?

Abandoned - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPMZlsDlVY
Tonight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPmNzUjnhI&feature=relmfu
Star - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE
Demon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE9uDde2CY8&feature=related
Girlfriend - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFyhdtuhZ6M&feature=relmfu

ryan-ts

Aight so it's official now. Just sent in my acceptance for the summer position in Korea. Time to start learning that K-speak. 난 내가 뭐하고 있는거 몰라. lol

Who knows, maybe Yoona will need some legal advice.

Fafnir

Any KPOP GAF going to be in Korea this May? I'm thinking about taking my vacation around then. We can get drunk at a soju tent and try to go noraebanging with Soshi.

4wmS5.gif

Alta1r

Who knows, maybe Yoona will need some legal advice.

Haha. Now that it's official I need to start planning..

Any KPOP GAF going to be in Korea this May? I'm thinking about taking my vacation around then. We can get drunk at a soju tent and try to go noraebanging with Soshi.

4wmS5.gif

I'm there June 1st to probably second week of August. If you decide to go after May I'm definitely down to hit up a soju tent and go noraebanging, whatever that is, lol.

edit: nm, just googled it and realized that picture is an example, lol.

Lolwut:
tumblr_m0avnb80Nd1rqkxbto1_500.gif

Dice

Can't expect kids to understand the 80s charm. She did about as well as I expected, pretty decent for a career debut. Pretty cute, too. ^_^

Fafnir

I'm there June 1st to probably second week of August. If you decide to go after May I'm definitely down to hit up a soju tent and go noraebanging, whatever that is, lol.

edit: nm, just googled it and realized that picture is an example, lol.

Uggh Korea in summer time is too humid for me. Only good thing is the girls wearing shorts.

Yeah time to start some Korea training. norae = sing, bang = room. So basically singing room or karaoke. I think you already know "booking" lol

Alta1r

Our friend Hadami had her debut at Music Bank to little fanfare http://youtu.be/p8ftBBzwEAc

No blue wig ;/
Pretty cute, too. ^_^

Dayam. She's very cute. Like a mix of IU + Soyeon + someone else. And she rocks that helmet hair well.

edit: and shabby Google Translate on Korean news tells me she's part of SM and is 22?

Uggh Korea in summer time is too humid for me. Only good thing is the girls wearing shorts.

Yeah time to start some Korea training. norae = sing, bang = room. So basically singing room or karaoke. I think you already know "booking" lol

They do wear the shortest shorts imaginable...

tumblr_m0eb99FJkA1rq5n3yo2_r1_250.png

Riverfield

Neo Member
Nippon ham is so cruel ;~;

Has After School model for them in super short skirts, releases no high (or even mediocre) quality images. I mean look at this. THE LEGS. THEY'RE CALLING TO ME. BUT THEY'RE SO TINY.

The larger image that floats by at the start doesn't include the legs, btw. Doubly rude, nippon ham.

Dice

Wow, I hate flash so much. It needs to die forever.

That said, I just had one of those classic "omg taeyeon is too fucking cute" moments.

Join me.

fwZCg.gif
VDLew.gif

k0OlQ.gif
ziGQ3.gif

There's a rumour going around that a French fan asked Super Junior's Leeteuk for a Super Show 4 in Europe and he said there was going to be a SS4 Paris and SM Town LA & London this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom