• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o1_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o2_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o3_250.gif

tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o4_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o5_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o6_250.gif

tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o7_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o8_250.gif
tumblr_m0b5n4M8xX1qcyj59o9_250.gif

tumblr_m0bgmvXHP91qjbt1no1_250.gif
tumblr_m0bgmvXHP91qjbt1no2_250.gif

tumblr_m0bgmvXHP91qjbt1no3_250.gif
tumblr_m0bgmvXHP91qjbt1no4_250.gif

Edgeward

I think EXID is the next group I'm gonna start paying attention to. I like their composition and I like most of the members. Yooji and Junghwa <3

EUjhg.gif

uXKJ6.gif

DXPett1

Oh my...

On a different topic, not sure what other GAFers thoughts are but Fantastic Baby is where it's at on Big Bang's Alive album. I was a little bummed with Blue and Bad Boy but after previewing the rest of the album on iTunes I realised my worries were short lived. That is a song I can get down to.

Biscuits

Oh my...

On a different topic, not sure what other GAFers thoughts are but Fantastic Baby is where it's at on Big Bang's Alive album. I was a little bummed with Blue and Bad Boy but after previewing the rest of the album on iTunes I realised my worries were short lived. That is a song I can get down to.
Love Dust is my current #1 but yeah Fantastic Baby is #2 right now and may go higher. You should definitely check out the Big Show performance posted earlier too.

Haha, I'm sure HyoGAF will be happy.

Swag

Oh my...

Ain't no fun is where it's at.

Conceptor

Peru

Wow! Park Ji Yoon performed at Inkigayo http://youtu.be/DwF7-VZ1RrQ

Man I really need something to watch while waiting for next week's Salaryman episodes. Has anyone seen Giant or Robber? How do they compare to Salaryman?

So far I haven't seen anything that comes close to Salaryman, but I've yet to see Giant and since much of the same team is behind it it's next on my list once Salaryman ends.

Conceptor

MBLAQ HB continues to get better, imo. Still watching IY2 too.. just feels like there's something off. It hasn't taken off like season 1 did, if that makes sense..

Tjdkp.gif

LelrK.gif

Since I called you guys out, I'll say this.

Peru, I disagree with your first sentence and am not sure what your second sentence means.

feist, I got no issues with banter back and forth. That shit with Ranman and Phono is what made the last thread so much fun in the first place. But I draw the line at personal attacks and/or third party conversations about someone without directly addressing that person. For example: telling Ranvier that ogres are not attractive versus telling Ranvier that he is a troll and his opinion is not worthwhile. Or saying something about someone to another person in the thread without directly addressing that person himself. The way I see it, if you don't have the balls/ovaries or can't formulate a proper sentence to respond directly to that person, then it doesn't need to be said.
That's all to the good, except you didn't "call out" anything. You can address whatever issues you may have with Peru separately. We're not the same person, and whatever alignment you're grasping at, would be exceedingly tenuous, at best.* Anything I've previously said, regarding you, has been in direct response to you. I made a single reply, which wasn't an immediate follow up to one of yours, but neither you, nor anyone else, picked up on it. I also said this about Kara. Apparently no one caught it, or cared enough to reply, either. In the instance of the "fake laugh," I re-quoted it, quoted your newest comment, and attached another direct remark I made with your name in it, just for added clarity as to what I was on about. There's nothing passive aggressive there. There also isn't anything which would lead you to this "you guys" notion. If you're implying that I lack "balls/ovaries," on the internet, no less, that's laughable.

Moreover, there's no need to go about things in a circuitous manner. If there's some disparaging, seemingly gender-specific term you'd like to mention, feel free to use it. It would be a more direct way of addressing someone, rather than attempting to compare them to your girlfriend.

*No, this isn't a slight towards Peru, in anyway. I'm simply making the distinction.

Still not that big on the new Davichi. Maybe it isn't going to click with me.

Davichi - I'II Be Missing You @ 120302 Music Bank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt522ivw5sM

for Céci

img_37_33708_2

Dunno about posting the rest of the set. It could be bordering on DNROG.

Conceptor

·feist·;35705582 said:
Apparently no one caught it, or cared enough to reply, either
Though I don't usually reply to your posts (as I'd probably end up quoting them entirely), I do appreciate them and almost always check out the things you share. :>

aOlQ8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom