• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic Baby MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU

Guess this is what the crazy hairstyles we for

The song is great, listened to it while driving yesterday, makes you wanna go so. Fast.

tumblr_m0h2bf7jAQ1rnay3ao1_r1_400.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Which agency you're stuck with means a lot.. today you can buy Perfume on Itunes for the first time in their ten year career http://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/perfume/id440289336?ign-mpt=uo=4

Thank god they got away from their old label.

BOUGHT. Thank you Max for forcing me to listen to them.

I won 2 free tickets so I'm happy haha. Even if it's not good in the end, it's free and it's not really far away from where I live anyway! Win-win situation.

So lucky!!!! Congrats man.

The song is great, listened to it while driving yesterday, makes you wanna go so. Fast.

tumblr_m0h2bf7jAQ1rnay3ao1_r1_400.gif

Sounds and looks like a 2NE1 song, heh. I kinda like it. MV is muuuuch different than any other they've done.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Serri + Hadami I like where this is going

cjHKR.jpg

Seungahhhhh. New avatar time.

9qEZd.jpg

so much beauty

rPvPp.jpg

underrated

aGvC8.jpg

JHoZJ.jpg

cute

zecFY.jpg

useful for something in the future

0dwey.gif

Peru

Suzy talked about the upside of being with JYPE, saying, “We are extremely well trained in all areas.”

“We receive vocal training, dance training, and even sex education,” she continued, surprising the other guests.

Uh.. what?

Oh my god Min ahah

On the other hand, Min talked about the downside of being with JYPE saying, “J.Y. Park always preferentially gives us his own songs.”

She then added, “But sometimes… his songs are...”, without finishing her sentence, which caused the entire set to explode in laughter.

Dice

Suzy... extremely well trained in sex education...

PkQUn.gif

It just means that among JYP family there are no closeted gays.

Dice

Advanced classes teach the art of 12 play
with the help of assistant teacher Kahi.

Biscuits

lol they all have so much makeup on. Especially TOP.

Good MV though, as crazy as I expected. The visor thing from the teaser images make sense now!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh boy i got a schweet schweet body

oh boy i got a kestion

DIS PLACE IS WAY 2 HOT

-Stellar.

Max rikes Sterrar.

ryan-ts

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Are tickets still available?

I'm visiting LA in the end of April/beginning of May so might as well attend this if it's possible.

Yeah, still available. I'm gonna buy my tickets once i get paid this week. BEG is definitely worth going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom