• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Leggo, and I Love You, I Love You live.

wow who is this?! is this from the same photoshoot as taeyeon/sunny btw? taeyeon looked extremely good in that one too.
Han Hyo Joo without watermarks. Different mag than the Taeyeon-Sunny Singles spread found here @ 2,526px × 1,894px & ~2,049px × 2,471px

1308C9494E5D24B407309D
1508C9494E5D24B5083D62
1908C9494E5D24B8095D53

1444CD354E5F283C33CBF5
1944CD354E5F28423436B7
nana2b252812529hm19z.jpg

f0053914_4c7cfdb1e0561.jpg
f0053914_4c7cfdc851504.jpg
f0053914_4c7ced10a5575.jpg
OC

Not sure if this is the place to talk about it (if not, I'm deeply sorry), but I think Capsules new album (Stereo Worxxx) is good. Better than World of Fantasy, that's for sure.

ryan-ts

loooooool, Hyoyeon audition

6Itts.gif

Better dancer at that age then most of SNSD right now.

edit: Well I just checked YesAsia and they finally admitted Sound G was not getting a reprint so I placed my orders (tried to keep it around $100) Part of it is a birthday gift or I probably wouldn't have bought them.

Here are my new albums to go along with The Boys:

Girls' Generation - Japan First Album Girls' Generation (Korea Version)
T-ara Mini Album Vol. 5 - Funky Town
Brown Eyed Girls Vol. 4 - Sixth Sense
Brown Eyed Girls Vol. 3 - Sound G (2CD + DVD) (Hong Kong Version...songs are in Korean though)
Narsha Mini Album - Narsha
Girls' Generation Vol. 2 - Run Devil Run (Repackage)
T-ara Vol. 1 - Breaking Heart (Repackage)

Alta1r

Not sure if this is the place to talk about it (if not, I'm deeply sorry), but I think Capsules new album (Stereo Worxxx) is good. Better than World of Fantasy, that's for sure.

Lol. Dude, have you seen what we all post in this thread? We got mainstream K-pop, underground K-pop, the occassional J-pop, even some Chinese WGM to a recent Viet pop post. Not to mention posts unrelated to music and strictly about hot Asian women
one of my favorites.
. No need to apologize for that post.

edit: Well I just checked YesAsia and they finally admitted Sound G was not getting a reprint so I placed my orders (tried to keep it around $100) Part of it is a birthday gift or I probably wouldn't have bought them.

Here are my new albums to go along with The Boys:

Girls' Generation - Japan First Album Girls' Generation (Korea Version)
T-ara Mini Album Vol. 5 - Funky Town
Brown Eyed Girls Vol. 4 - Sixth Sense
Brown Eyed Girls Vol. 3 - Sound G (2CD + DVD) (Hong Kong Version...songs are in Korean though)
Narsha Mini Album - Narsha
Girls' Generation Vol. 2 - Run Devil Run (Repackage)
T-ara Vol. 1 - Breaking Heart (Repackage)

Birthday gift for you or someone else? Either way, nice pickup, especially Breaking Heart and GG Japanese 1st.

tumblr_m0hwatGkmd1r5ep73o1_500.gif

Raiku

Aight so it's official now. Just sent in my acceptance for the summer position in Korea. Time to start learning that K-speak. 난 내가 뭐하고 있는거 몰라. lol

I won 2 free tickets so I'm happy haha. Even if it's not good in the end, it's free and it's not really far away from where I live anyway! Win-win situation.

Congrats to both of you guys! Ramyeon get Suzy pics please.

The Fantastic Baby mv is crazy, visuals are top-notch. What was with that force push move though, made me laugh.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why is Japanese singing so nasal like 98% of the time?

Edit: Tomomi is hot.

Ashhong

I think someone did that weeks ago as a joke, saying that you should watermark your pictures for tumblr lol

edit: this thread moves too fast. I always get beaten.

Peru

Why is Japanese singing so nasal like 98% of the time?

Edit: Tomomi is hot.

Mami, the guitarist and resident monster hunter geek is clearly the hottest and most underrated. Also least nasal voice.

They just released a Best Of album for anyone who's interested, but last year's studio album was also solid.

Ashhong

I mean, have you seen her on variety shows? I think the first time I saw her was on Oh My School and she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible!

Ashhong

Don't know if I remember that...the main thing I remember was when she was hiding out in some barn, waiting to be found. Everything just felt so forced from her.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Don't know if I remember that...the main thing I remember was when she was hiding out in some barn, waiting to be found. Everything just felt so forced from her.

Ahhh yes, I remember that. Same episode where Minho and Eunseo were riding around in a golf cart the whole episode <3

Aight so it's official now. Just sent in my acceptance for the summer position in Korea. Time to start learning that K-speak. &#45212; &#45236;&#44032; &#47952;&#54616;&#44256; &#51080;&#45716;&#44144; &#47792;&#46972;. lol

congrats man! i'm a bit late, been so busy lately i've barely managed a few hrs of sleep. i was thinking of applying for a job in korea at some stage too but yeah i doubt it'll happen haha.

taengoo's birthday in like 2 days! internets is gonna be flooded with taeyeon pics and gifs :p

tumblr_m0dwd0FHA21qkolxgo1_500.gif

Riverfield

Neo Member
Nine Muses' MV for 'Ticket' leaked, I guess. http://youtu.be/lfT9DbMPwkk. Official will probably be up in a few

@_@

Good god it took me the entire song to realize they were saying "Ticket one way."
Not really what I was hoping for based on the teaser. Not too fond of the chorus.

Me too.. This is like the only scandal song I like atm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP4seAT5GEs

I've always liked their more energetic songs like Scandal Nanka Buttobase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom