• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember hearing about the Olympic concert at the end of last year (I think), but has anything else been said? No mention of tickets or anything?

:eek: Big Bang concert confirmed? I might just have to attend. lol

Thanks for the update. =D I'll spend the next hour or s catching up.

Neither have been announced yet, but Korean media has mentioned London as one of the stop offs for Big Bang.

I think you missed the news of some members of SNSD going to London Fashion Week last month too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Where is EatChildren? I think he was looking for this.

oJtn1.png

Ronok

Neither have been announced yet, but Korean media has mentioned London as one of the stop offs for Big Bang.

I think you missed the news of some members of SNSD going to London Fashion Week last month too.

Ah ok cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for the announcements then. :)

I caught that actually, well kind of. My friend told me about it like a week later.. I don't know if there was every a chance to really meet them though, so I don't feel too bad about that. lol

Alta1r

Hyuna's new hairstyle, or at least those pictures, makes her look almost ahjumma. I like it though.

Hehe, that's because she herself was still a kid at the time. I'm sure her motherly instinct will be awakened one day, if not already. :)

Haha, true. Still, it's amusing watching her out-child a 2 year old.

I'm not a fan of pigtails, but she makes them work here. And I love Korea's standards of acceptable shorts length.

Am I the only Korean in here?

You're Korean?? You're in the wrong thread buddy.

come_on_gtfo_now_gif.gif

vanty

I don't like it either, it makes her head look a weird shape or something. Don't know why she has to change it so often, but at least it means this'll be gone within a couple months.

EDIT: Are the tabs on the bottom of the page new? Just noticed them.

I guess Lee So Ra won't be appearing after all.

Lee So Ra turns down MC role on ‘Invincible Youth 2′
A few days ago, we reported confirmation that f(x)‘s Amber and Rainbow‘s Woori would be departing from ‘Invincible Youth 2′ and that Lee So Ra and Kim Shin Young would become the new MCs along with Boom. Unfortunately, it turns out that the model/TV star, Lee So Ra, has turned down the offer.

On March 31st, PD Song Joon Young of ‘Invincible Youth 2′ revealed to Star Today, “It is true that we offered her to join the cast members. However, she has turned down the offer and will not be joining ‘Invincible Youth 2′.”

After the departure of f(x)’s Amber, Rainbow’s Woori, Lee Soo Geun, and Ji Hyun Woo was revealed to the public, netizens have been curious to see who would fill their places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom