• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys. Went to a local tournament yesterday and competed in SSF4:AE. There was less of a turnout than last time but the players were better. I didn't fair too well, didn't win a single game. Still have to level up.

To keep this post more relevant to the thread:

tumblr_lu6v6std2s1qawmn3o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lu6ue6gxET1qawmn3o1_r1_400.gif

Ashhong

lol, good luck. norcal right?

If you want to meet a well rounded Korean girl you just have to go Korea. Most I met in Korea were level headed down-to-earth people.

Yea I'm sure there are down to earth girls in Korea. But that's just not realistic..I've learned to switch races. Viet girls I have found to be pretty crazy too. Right now I'm on Taiwan. Working out so far lol

Peru

Thanks man.

tumblr_ln3cpc7eQK1qf5grw.gif

Wait.. are they talking about difference in moaning sounds now?

Nice episode overal, even a Jay/Muses mash-up at the end.

LOL I love allkpop's reporting style, any way to start a flame war in the comments and give the adverts more views.
Does it really make any sense that someone as beautiful as Jessica while filming for ‘Wild Romance’ would get plastic surgery afterwards?

Salazar

ejZaH.gif

You were totally right, Alta1r, about
the slippery slope with regard to what man is willing to do. My beard, and some would say my balls, is gone.

ryan-ts

You shaved your beard? You have to put your foot down at some point or you'll be spending your weekends getting waxed with the occasional mani-pedi.

If anyone is wondering whats going on with the Wonder Girls...
Wonder Girls attend ’2012 Kids Choice Awards’ pre-party

The Wonder Girls attended the pre-party for Nickelodeon‘s ‘2012 Kids’ Choice Awards‘.

On March 31st, photos of the girls at the party were revealed on Wonder Girls’ and Yenny‘s official Twitter accounts. The girls are seen posing together with some of the other guests at the event, including School Gyrls member Monica and Nick Cannon.

Fans commented, “Good luck girls!” “So effortlessly gorgeous,” and “You look beautiful!”

The ’2012 Kids’ Choice Awards’ will be held on March 31st in Hollywood, CA. However, voting for the ’2012 Kids’ Choice Awards’ (Asia) still remains open. Make sure to cast your vote for the Wonder Girls in the the Favorite Asian Act category.

Link

Sup guys. Went to a local tournament yesterday and competed in SSF4:AE. There was less of a turnout than last time but the players were better. I didn't fair too well, didn't win a single game. Still have to level up.

Keep grinding that shit, son......learn from your losses.

@Yamato- Dude, they have a point......the few Korean girls i've met around here are pretty damn high maintenance....and come one man, this is coming from me..... you know that I am only capable of pulling Asian girls too and you already have trouble with Asian girls as it is. Why do you think i'm actually moving to Korea? lol

@ Thane- dude you are the fucking man! thanks a ton for the Boram pics.....she's so cute...

<3

Keep grinding that shit, son......learn from your losses.

@Yamato- Dude, they have a point......the few Korean girls i've met around here are pretty damn high maintenance....and come one man, this is coming from me..... you know that I am only capable of pulling Asian girls too and you already have trouble with Asian girls as it is. Why do you think i'm actually moving to Korea? lol

Are you of all people doubting me? It's on dude. After last weekend my confidence is at an all-time high.

filler

Banned
There's no surgery ffs. She's posted pics from San Fran this week looking her normal self.

Do you remember a video from sometime back in December, of Jung doing fan service at some press conference thing? She was wearing a sweatshirt and I remember thinking it was the best she'd ever looked.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is nothing about the concept that requires a shitty songwriter. Twinkle Twinkle was obviously a fluke.

Ashhong

giri

Finished reading about 10 pages of back log.

I'm happy with the IY 2 changes. Boom wasn't a real problem, at least he talked and got the girls to interact / do stuff. So keeping him is fine. Amber and Woori going is ok.

But the main thing they need to get back to is the girls interacting with each other. And more of the unplanned (but semi planned) stuff.

It seems like this season they've done a lot of standing around and talking about work, where last season they did more actual work? And that really does help bring people together.

Also, Spica - Pain killer is pretty good.

(You're all so young, 30).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom