• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

For my 100th post in this thread.
Minah

tumblr_m0xzqmGZJZ1r83bv0o1_250.jpg
tumblr_m0xzqmGZJZ1r83bv0o2_250.jpg

dat eye smile :)

W_Dreamer

Never laughed harder at a Running Man moment than when GwangSoo slaps HaHa in ep 84.

You reckon that was scripted?

I like it how when Avatar always takes out Sparta he gets sent to prison his way right after and he's like, Not yet he's still pissed off at me or something along those lines...

vanty

You reckon that was scripted?

I like it how when Avatar always takes out Sparta he gets sent to prison his way right after and he's like, Not yet he's still pissed off at me or something along those lines...

Didn't seem scripted to me. HaHa moves his arm up as a natural reaction to stop being hit.

Episode was really good. When I first saw how much shorter it was than normal I thought it was a bit dodge, but the pacing was really good so there was more fun than most 80 minute episodes anyway.

Alta1r

So someone complains:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/fanboys-object-to-girls-generation-members-continuous-kiss-scenes

AKP fails again putting this as news, and TY kiss was fake...

Loll, this is gold.

Yuri’s kiss scene was more steamy than expected and is creating quite the impact.
Jessica...pulled off a screen kiss during her first acting gig, proving her potential as an actress.
Fans were relieved when [Yoona's] kiss scene with Lee Ji Hoon in the 2008 drama ‘You’re My Destiny‘ got cancelled.
Tiffany and Taeyeon both had their kiss scenes in musicals.... For both of their kiss scenes, the audience members watching the musical reportedly let out a deep, heavy sigh in unison.

Only in k-pop. And yeah, Taengoo's kiss was completely fake.

tumblr_m1lp4vGciq1rsq6vvo1_500.png

Lol, oh man, the comments are even better:
Im not an snsd fan, i do understand this is part of their profession so it makes it more acceptable, but for those who argue that 'a kiss is no big deal' probably have no good morals.
listen ppl its not tht they wanna do it they r just doin their jobs!
I'm not a fanboy but what the heck, I OBJECT TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart broke so badly when I saw them >.<
Im boycotting fashion king :[

Man, netizens will never cease to amuse me.

vanty

Do these freaks think they're all innocent virgins or something? Maybe Seohyun is, but I highly doubt the rest are. To get upset about a fake kiss on a TV show geez...

They make Bieber fans seem rational.

You guys NEED to check this out if you haven't already.
LIL - Watching You Feat. Wise
They're quite a lot like Capsule, but not as much autotune, and a lot more singing. Ucio's voice is absolutely gorgeous.
They've been around since 2006, but they had the name Lil' and changed it to LIL in 2009. They recently released a new single titled Lucky Star

I really suggest taking the time to check them out.
SY3cn.png

Ucio and TSUGE
4VxGZ.jpg

The gorgeous Ucio

Amber and Woori confirmed to be leaving ‘Invincible Youth 2&#8242; to focus on group activities

20120329_invincibleyouth.jpg

Yesterday, bouts of rumors claiming that f(x)‘s Amber and Rainbow’s Woori would be departing from their variety show, ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, turned up. Today, both members have confirmed the rumors to be true.

Following MC Lee Soo Geun and Ji Hyun Woo, Amber and Woori will be leaving ‘Invincible Youth 2&#8242;. Amber will be leaving to focus on f(x)’s comeback, which will take place in the first half of the year, while Woori is leaving to focus on Rainbow’s Japanese album activities.

Their last recording took place on March 28th, and many of the members shed tears as they bid the two goodbye. Their farewell episode will air on April 7th.

Gagwoman Kim Shin Young and model/TV star Lee So Ra will be joining the show as MCs.

Not sure how I feel about this. Woori was pretty cool on the episodes I watched, she was one of the few members who had a distinguishable character.
I guess they also couldn't have Amber roll with the "bad at Korean" thing forever.

I wonder who will replace them, hoping for Nine Muses but that's a long shot. Maybe Secret, After School, Dal Shabet, 4Minute, Girl's Day, Brown Eyed Girls, or A Pink, any of these will be good.

Invincible Youth season 1 did well with 3 MCs, it just depends on how they work with each other and their ability to bring out entertaining moments out of the members.

Edgeward

Well losing them two is of no real loss, but I'll miss Woori all the same. And losing the other non-Boom MCs is a welcome change.

I'm hoping for Jieun/Secret, Yeeji/Brave Girls or any Nine Muses
except Sam and Rana
and Spica
except Bo
or EXID's Yooji.

Ronok

Funnily enough, one of MBLAQ's managers said on twitter today that they're coming to the UK in June (i'm assuming to the MBC Olympic KPOP concert)

Big Bang will do a concert in London in the second half of the year (rumoured to be September/November)

I remember hearing about the Olympic concert at the end of last year (I think), but has anything else been said? No mention of tickets or anything?

:eek: Big Bang concert confirmed? I might just have to attend. lol

There was Big Bang's Alive album, Miss A's Touch, Shinhwa's The Return, SHINee's Sherlock, Nine Muses' Sweet Rendzvous, 2AM's F.Scott Fitzgerald's Way Of Love, CN Blue's Ear Fun, SPICA's Painkiller, and Ailee's Heaven.

I probably missed some though.

tumblr_m1g3kwpYdM1rs1uo6o1_250.gif
tumblr_m1g3kwpYdM1rs1uo6o2_250.gif

Thanks for the update. =D I'll spend the next hour or s catching up.

WTF OC IS THAT OLD?

Ok so now I need to know this:

I'm white and Hispanic. What are you guys?

Chinese

Yup, I'd hazard a guess Community tab is going and in its place Sub-Topics in each tab for Communties

In other news, AusGAF can see Super Junior in a few months

563010_311970355534746_310801055651676_811759_870066811_n.jpg

My sister jumped up and screamed then started crying because it was confirmed that they were going to Sydney, what a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom