• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC:

http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/media/1127E2334F3747A80213C0
http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/media/164756384F14158135F94D

131632404DFCB0022E2439
151632404DFCB0032FBAE1
161632404DFCB00530BEBA

181632404DFCB006311821
111632404DFCB0083283A7
111632404DFCB00A33CE4C

lhyuc7fnu.jpg
tumblr_m1owuvspsi1qzkd7dak.jpg
tumblr_m1owuvspsi1qzknjcb7.jpg

1451C4484F5B718720A6FE
195B8A474F5B71700A990B
1835174F4F5B71B633000E

b3aab3aab6fb1becz1.jpg
bbe7babb_-1g5che.jpg
1954814C4F3E2A9C117294

uubaro1330234434412icxoiky.jpg
uwendx1330234432982gjuxdo1.jpg
uixfiq1330234436001efffc5x.jpg
Hyuna original, Dice?

In other news, Joy quit Rania.

Rania = Dead to me
Joy = only one in that group who matters, and she isn't even Korean.
Manager: What makes Rania special/stand out from other girl groups is their height.

Right....

So I know a few people in Cali that are going to SMTOWN LA. I'd love to go but I'm too broke; I'd have to pay for a concert and plane ticket. I'm just considering it for now, but do you guys know a good site for cheap plane tickets?

Alta1r

WTF dice, NO!

edit: DICE NO, HOW COULD YOU!!!!! THAT IS NOT RAINA OR LIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

di-53HJ.gif

So I know a few people in Cali that are going to SMTOWN LA. I'd love to go but I'm too broke; I'd have to pay for a concert and plane ticket. I'm just considering it for now, but do you guys know a good site for cheap plane tickets?

Where are you flying from? JetBlue has random deals that are pretty good. Virgin is cheap too decently in advance.

tumblr_m1zk21IseA1rt80glo1_500.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/t-ara-to-announce-their-member-changes-on-april-6th

I'm trolling the comments
My friend works for CCM, I KNOW THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Boram and Hwayoung are going to be replaced by 3 other members. You heard it here first!

I'm going to laugh so hard if that ends up being true.

In other news, Joy quit Rania.

Rania = Dead to me

Daaaaamn! Best pic of Nana ever.

That sucks, I hope it's not true. You'd think her company would have said something pretty fast if it was true or not. Or maybe they're trying to get her to change her mind.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
$25?! We need another class action on Ticketmaster. That's way more than any other time I bought a ticket for anything.

Yeah.. about 25$ fee for a decent seat.

US $50.00 Ticket + US $16.10 Fees =
US $66.10

US $300.00 Ticket + US $38.35 Fees =
US $338.35

from least to most expensive ticket

edit: this is great

tumblr_m1zuxfcmLz1qce8vao1_500.png

Ashhong

Yeah.. about 25$ fee for a decent seat.

US $50.00 Ticket + US $16.10 Fees =
US $66.10

US $300.00 Ticket + US $38.35 Fees =
US $338.35

from least to most expensive ticket

edit: this is great

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1zuxfcmLz1qce8vao1_500.png

Holy shit that is a 32% service fee on that cheap ticket. WHAT THE FUCK?

edit: what is that song with 2 girls, and one girl doesn't even really sing, she talks on the side about sorrow and how shes going to drink alcohol

Ashhong

vanty

Jiyeon broke her iPad. And according to Google Translate, '오마이갓' = 'OMG' ahah. The pronunciation thing is super funny for both the Korean and English as well. Korean is like 'oh myyyyyy gad'.

g3yfl.jpg

ryan-ts

Those ticket prices are absurd especially for the decent seats, can't say I'm all that jealous anymore. I always pictured myself going to a K-Pop concert as part of a larger vacation so I'd be willing to be spend a bit more, not sure I would bite on that though.

Also, I can't believe T-ara would become a 9 member group. They already struggle to use all 7, not sure what the extra two would be doing. Maybe they would make pouty faces with Jiyeon?

Fafnir

Those ticket prices are the same as MSG's, maybe $10 less for the nosebleeds as my friends spent about $50 the day before MSG for a cheap seat. For the broke GAFers just do what my friend did and buy a nosebleed then sneak down to lvl 300s right when the show starts. There is no way you will be able to make it to VIP or 200s as it's a separate arena entrance, but it will be closer. I can't believe they are charging $200 for the 300s or even $85 for the rest of the nosebleeds, total ripoff, 318 might be the best section for the 300s as you can see the backstage area.

I need to get a 201, 202, or 228. 208 or 222 would also be acceptable for fanservice shots.

z5gc0.jpg

(._.)

Banned
somebody needs to beat the shit out of that old guy who is the owner of t-ara. why does some old guy think he has any business making pop music.

luso

Those ticket prices are absurd especially for the decent seats, can't say I'm all that jealous anymore. I always pictured myself going to a K-Pop concert as part of a larger vacation so I'd be willing to be spend a bit more, not sure I would bite on that though.

Also, I can't believe T-ara would become a 9 member group. They already struggle to use all 7, not sure what the extra two would be doing. Maybe they would make pouty faces with Jiyeon?

Prices are actually high and even a ripoff, I agree! The most expensive tickets at Paris were 112€ and it was the equivalent of those 200s seats. Actually I was something like 10 meters away from one of the stage ends as the 225&226 places but it was worthy.

And standing places, also 300$, wtf? I know it is the nose bleeding section but in Paris they were the cheapest ones (85€) because they were standing places.

T-ara as 9 members, hmmm... I bet is for the case if 2 of them are with medical problems there will always be 2 others for rotation.

Niks

Is 9 some magical number, or are they trying to follow soshis formula?
I mean 9 works for soshi, and that is stretching it.

Edit> seems like we will have a large k-popgaf presence at SMtown LA. I expect lots of photos from you guys.

Ashhong

Jiyeon broke her iPad. And according to Google Translate, '오마이갓' = 'OMG' ahah. The pronunciation thing is super funny for both the Korean and English as well. Korean is like 'oh myyyyyy gad'.

http://i.imgur.com/g3yfl.jpg

She's basically asking her fans to buy her a new one. You know they will.

And I remembered something about the Honda Center where SM Town is going to be. When I went there for a hockey game, the seats are in such a way that even though I was in the nosebleeds, center ice, I wasn't very far. The seats go very high up instead of outward, if you know what I mean. What I'm trying to say is, it might not be as far as you think.

However, I do doubt the ability to sneak down to a lower level, so I won't put my faith in that. Though I may still try it.

Alta1r

somebody needs to beat the shit out of that old guy who is the owner of t-ara. why does some old guy think he has any business making pop music.

Pays to be rich.

As Raiku would say:
Bri7j.gif

And I remembered something about the Honda Center where SM Town is going to be. When I went there for a hockey game, the seats are in such a way that even though I was in the nosebleeds, center ice, I wasn't very far. The seats go very high up instead of outward, if you know what I mean. What I'm trying to say is, it might not be as far as you think.

However, I do doubt the ability to sneak down to a lower level, so I won't put my faith in that. Though I may still try it.

Have you been to Staples Center? Is it like that? The nosebleeds aren't terrible there, but you still have to strain a bit to make out people's faces on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom