• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Tippany rawr

vSVbM.jpg

6nXJi.gif

Alta1r

"fuck your ship"

aka fuck shippers/fanfic

idk :/
We need a shirt that makes fun of Super Junior fans. What is spreadshirt? That hypertonic shirt is from fyzzed.com

Yeah, I agree with Ash. Preferably something not vulgar/inappropriate so I can wear it and needle SuJu fans in Korea as well. :lol

Too good.

SM Town LA tickets go on sale this Thursday at 5 PM. Prices range from $50 to $300.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004882F4B55A9A?artistid=1638284&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Interesting:
Customers purchasing a $300 ticket will receive access to a special dress rehearsal beginning at 3pm.

Alta1r

Lol. Too bad we can't put gifs on shirts.

4minute teaser in 4 minutes.

high hopes for this mini album. MAKE ME PROUD GIRS

edit:

its out, or not. TWI-LIGHT 4 PERU.. god damnit, it's just a picture?

1.JPG

More vampires, lol. I don't get why they don't put Hyunah front and center. It's like they're trying to make us pay attention to the other girls. I wonder if "true" pominis fans dislike Hyunah for making the other girls fade into the background whenever she's around.

Hot damn:
tumblr_m1wnnbCeN91qm04jko1_400.jpg

Something that ridicules Shindong. Because the ones that like that dude are self-evidently the craziest.

Lol. If they're similarly sized, we're going to be in trouble.

ryan-ts

Gah, I missed all the female rapper talk.

miryo2-1.jpg

Also found this debut-era photo from the Brown Eyed Girls, have a nice day guys.

29095629578_60800030.jpg

edit: Sunny is a badass.

z4PGi.jpg

Former H.O.T member Tony An said:
"Before releasing the record, the public seemed really interested in the project group. There were many articles written about it and became a heavily searched term online, but after releasing the track, it seems that there isn't very much support.”

“I seriously started to think that maybe the public doesn’t want me anymore, and that maybe it’s time for me to retire as a singer”

Peru

Tony, you've got a point. Sad to say, but he's got no charisma as an artist or MC. Awkard in the wrong ways. Find some chicken shop to run, Tony.

luso

Interesting:

Customers purchasing a $300 ticket will receive access to a special dress rehearsal beginning at 3pm.

Not really, I knew who went to SM town Paris rehearsal and they felt was a rip-off, extra money was not worthy, an utterly disappointment. Rushed to go in and the to get out of the designated area, only a little more than 20 minutes, not so close to the stage and the rehearsing group was f(x).

Alta1r

Not really, I knew who went to SM town Paris rehearsal and they felt was a rip-off, extra money was not worthy, an utterly disappointment. Rushed to go in and the to get out of the designated area, only a little more than 20 minutes, not so close to the stage and the rehearsing group was f(x).

Ahhh ok. Lame. Some of those Soshi dress rehearsal videos are pretty good. And I like their normal clothes (including the Hyo's) better than any of their getups they have for the actual concerts. I think I'm still going to shoot for those tickets anyway for the seating, but will probably skip the dress rehearsal if I get them.

tumblr_m1wq7b2WwS1qm04jko1_500.jpg

Yejin needs a fan to send her a smartphone.

EXO mini album tracklist:
1. Mama
2. What Is Love
3. History
4. 니的世界 (Angel)
5. 雙月之夜 (Two Moons)
6. Machine

Well, I'm glad Two Moons is on the EP because it was one of my favourite teaser songs.
Here are the teasers for Two Moons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLfGhDHigo and Machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOT4OcYVCk if you haven't heard them.

Two moons sounds cool as, kind of wish they had this on it though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dsmteGxiq8, still sounds so suave to me

havent seen TaeNy in a while!

Calcaneus

I may not be too enamored by them, but EXO is gonna be huge. SM looks like they're not fucking around budget wise (their new MV looks better than most SM videos in the past year) , and this group has been getting heat since before all the members were even revealed.

But SM is juggling way too many groups now, some of them are gonna suffer. Probably f(x)? Suju is on their way out anyways

Biscuits

I'm sure a lot of people see EXO as an SJ replacement. Sad to say but TVXQ also seems like its on its last legs, and TRAX is definitely done since they're doing their service. I don't see EXO affecting f(x), but image wise I don't know what's gonna happen with Shinee. Maybe they'll become more experimental? Judging from Sherlock it seems like they're going that route.

Quadratic

I don't have photoshop but thanks for the link. I'll try my hand at it this Easter weekend. I always wanted a gif during the running man episode 75 where Gary, HaHa and Sulli were doing their
Victory
dance. I think I saw one online somewhere but it was a terrible grainy one from kshownow.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
See if you're gonna semi-megapost, you need variety. Be a crowd-pleaser.

So fabulous

iMLKI3UGU9RK.jpg

ibht1h9xhrjwnk.jpg

ibzljsCMQfnSj1.jpg

iL3T6DaN3Qn6K.jpg

itNgyoEHdwwOj.jpg

Subin goin hard

iHfaArLDOJtCi.jpg

irZosJJn5kn5t.jpg

For filler

ibibHZd4COQThO.gif

For Eraldo

iny4V2MUYV1BM.jpg

For Ranvier

ibi8fHKquINfpL.gif

sex hair

For me
Max, you get Chorong.
irDpl8QtoJkXj.gif

iGDg3N7yLvYDE.gif
i8vHiO4DZaRXf.gif

iX36SUIwNPdUV.gif
ibpbj2FqSuigIv.gif

*dies*

Princess Jingy
iQNE7zfBl4nP0.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just selected those off my tumblr and realized after rehosting them that different people liked them.

In the most recent pic I saw of Yubin she looked awful, like 40 years old. Meanwhile Sohee looked the best. It had to have been a picture from the fuckin Twilight Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom