• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Freedom!

tumblr_m1wkbol6P31rskhgzo1_500.jpg

Kyon

Banned
T-ara getting sued? Cancelled Tour date?
tumblr_lt1koeleys1qmlvpu.gif

Word on the street is they sold 0 tickets, we all know the visa issue is bullshit. Meanwhile SNSD toured in America many times over. They are also coming back.
When will your T-ara ever sell out Madison Square Garden? Hyo and Yoong just read the tragic news in the paper
tumblr_lt1knqaU2r1qmlvpu.gif

Deadly

·feist·;36707392 said:
Oh, GAF.
That's just two quickies.
Better than Hyorin? In looks? I think they're on the same "level". The level I don't really care for. Honestly though, Bora is where it's at. Sure she can't sing at all but whatever, that's what hyorin and those other 2 are for.
These guys knows where it's at. Except I think Hyomin is definitely better looking than Hyorin.

I couldn't get the quoted pictures so here's some others.
46mg5.jpg
FgbyB.jpg

mis85.jpg

luso

If WWIII starts, we all know where it began... God Damn You, All to Hell!
I will just play Switzerland and be neutral here
but I also think Hyorin is overrated, her voice does not convinces me somehow

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1koeleys1qmlvpu.gif[/IMG

Word on the street is they sold 0 tickets, we all know the visa issue is bullshit. Meanwhile SNSD toured in America many times over. They are also coming back.
When will your T-ara ever sell out Madison Square Garden? Hyo and Yoong just read the tragic news in the paper
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1knqaU2r1qmlvpu.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]They at least sold three tickets.

tumblr_lyb45s1CfJ1r4vkkco1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt1koeleys1qmlvpu.gif

tumblr_lt1knqaU2r1qmlvpu.gif

tumblr_lx68qe1Jql1qcb9lqo1_250.gif
tumblr_lx68qe1Jql1qcb9lqo2_250.gif

Alta1r

If WWIII starts, we all know where it began... God Damn You, All to Hell!
I will just play Switzerland and be neutral here
but I also think Hyorin is overrated, her voice does not convinces me somehow

Lol, play Switzerland and sneak in a shot on the way out. I like it.

Damn, the battle died down. That was entertaining, lol. Man, we need some Sunkyu fans in here that don't mind a little back and forth. It's no fun talking shit about her when no one wants to talk shit back.

Peru

When did this thread turn into omona? Anyway all Hyo's have their own strengths.. as for Hyorin, she did a damn fine job with Mariah Carey http://youtu.be/5GKoPO15ZzM

And Hyuna is one of the best.. not technically in any way, but serving the purposes of a pop song, adding flavor and intensity.

Ranvier

HYOYEON!!!

tumblr_m20ivtb60U1qh8dh2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo3_250.gif

Our time is finally at hand.

CaptYamato said:
This is an awesome way of saying he will be around average looking Korean chicks.

/agree

If the rare/horrifying of camera pans over the audience are any indication, the average, run of the mill public in Korea leaves something to be desired.

Alta1r

This is an awesome way of saying he will be around average looking Korean chicks.

Lol.
Shhhh.

and on the hyo debate.... hyoyeon is soo grosss .... and dances like a spaz , but that much is obvious...thus ANY HYO other than hyoyeon is best

I would have agreed with you in the past. But Hyo's gotten better. Now she is at least the the third worst Hyo, well ahead of Hyorin and Hyosung.

HYOYEON!!!

tumblr_m20ivtb60U1qh8dh2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo2_250.gif
tumblr_m1ntrmG6uL1qkolxgo3_250.gif

Our time is finally at hand.

/agree

If the rare/horrifying of camera pans over the audience are any indication, the average, run of the mill public in Korea leaves something to be desired.

Loll, a new challenger has arrived. You missed all the Hyo fun earlier.

tumblr_m1waf4bVcZ1rs64xvo1_250.gif
tumblr_m1waf4bVcZ1rs64xvo2_250.gif

Salazar

not really feeling this concept

Kind of like Miss A.

I wanted more Breathe concept. I don't know if my body could take the whole of 4minute (now that Sohyun has levelled up so hard) doing a Bubble Pop, but it would definitely be something.

Chesskid1

Banned
sistar comeabck
4minute comeback
apink comeback
orangecaramel comeback edit: nvm, might be april fools? idk

<3 <3 what a great month.

luso

And who is Mark Cuban?

Still T-ara, reading this rant shows the dickness of KKS, not we would need more proofs.
At least Soyeon confirmed once again as the "fuck this" award winner (I forgot the GAF award name).

Alta1r

And who is Mark Cuban?

Still T-ara, reading this rant shows the dickness of KKS, not we would need more proofs.
At least Soyeon confirmed once again as the "fuck this" award winner (I forgot the GAF award name).

He's an entrepreneur, dot.com billionaire, owner of the Dallas Mavericks. Funny guy.

And damn, those stories of KKS are ridiculous. And for some reason that site is trying to get me to buy Dominos in Spanish, lol.

Quadratic

Missed all the Hyo back and forth earlier.

Best Hyo
min

tumblr_m2290ySF9X1qhx881o2_250.jpg

Fuck Kim Kwang Soo. I swear he has a perverse pleasure overworking T-ara to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom