• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
4Minute Volume Up jacket photos
20120407_4minute_volumeup1.jpg

20120407_4minute_volumeup2.jpg
20120407_4minute_volumeup3.jpg

20120407_4minute_volumeup4.jpg
20120407_4minute_volumeup5.jpg

20120407_4minute_volumeup6.jpg

Soyou

tumblr_m248ipLcii1qepqt2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m248ipLcii1qepqt2o2_250.gif
tumblr_m248ipLcii1qepqt2o3_250.gif

tumblr_m248ipLcii1qepqt2o4_250.gif
tumblr_m248ipLcii1qepqt2o5_250.gif

Sounds pretty similar to Super Junior's "Don't Don". I prefer History, but it may grow on me.

Edgeward

The book was enjoyable and very easy read, nothing worth the fervor and blockbuster success but it also doesn't deserve the hate.

Alta1r

I dunno but Yonghwa didn't seem to want to look at Seohyun. Bro was in love for reals.

Yonghwa can do much better. Although I do understand how he can be hung up over a lesser girl not liking him. But still. He should be shooting for the real kpop gold like Sica or Yejin or someone.

tumblr_m24ed54V0p1rsg6jjo1_250.gif
tumblr_m24ed54V0p1rsg6jjo2_250.gif

tumblr_m24ed54V0p1rsg6jjo3_250.gif
tumblr_m24ed54V0p1rsg6jjo4_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lol. Sal, seeing you in the stream was surreal. And I agree, OC's stream is sexiness, despite some questionable MV choices. =P

Hope you aren't talking about Perfume..

Oh and Peru joined also. vanty almost joined. He got as far as signing up but that's it :(

Alta1r

Pretty sure it's a novel aimed towards teenagers.
The book was enjoyable and very easy read, nothing worth the fervor and blockbuster success but it also doesn't deserve the hate.

Huh, I did not know it was teen book. I might give it a read on the flight to Korea regardless. Edge, would you recommend it?

Oh and Peru joined also. vanty almost joined. He got as far as signing up but that's it :(

I am talking about Perfume. Dat autotune/ridiculously high-pitched singing voices/whatever the hell it is...I can't stand it. For all the Perfume/J-pop fans in here, more power to you, but that is definitely not my cup of tea.

tumblr_m249rseJ1H1rt8md8o1_500.png

Also, this was beyond incredible.
Except for that ridiculous ahjumma skirt.
And I have no idea what she said in that entire 8 min video. She is a yeojin indeed.

Girl's Day comeback messages from Yura and Hyeri
Hard to hear what they're saying though because of all the shit going on in the background, the damned phone ringing, and the music being too loud.

tumblr_m23qmipFcB1qfqi5wo1_500.jpg

vanty

I did join for a little while but didn't write anything. On a good day my connection would struggle with a HD stream, and yesterday wasn't a good day so it was fine when I first joined during some Hyori MV but then later I came back to some After School dance thing and it was buffering like crazy.

Salazar

^^^^^^ That is totally Yuri.

Hot damn, girls wearing my/guys' shirts are another level of sexiness.

Yeah brah, but you get to a point where you stop and consider that you like

a) boy haircuts
b) men's shirts

on idols and you start to have doubts.

Peru

When did Yuri do that wave? Sal?

Is this recent?

Wonder if there was any WGM references, or is the mention of the SweetPotatoe couple probably off limits.

It was today and they mentioned it quite flirtingly. "Remember when I wrote you a letter?" etc.

Alta1r

Yeah brah, but you get to a point where you stop and consider that you like

a) boy haircuts
b) men's shirts

on idols and you start to have doubts.

Lol. Sal are you trying to tell us something? =P

I'm not a fan of boy haircuts on girls. Or short hair in general. Except Hadami - RIP - somehow.

tumblr_m234by4c3k1r6rqu2o2_250.gif
tumblr_m234by4c3k1r6rqu2o1_250.gif

Peru

Yeah she's unbeatable, but I actually haven't watched that many movies or series she acts in.

And about Yuri, she looks so good in Fashion King. Feels like the director asked her to put on a few pounds or something, which is perfect.

Edgeward

Huh, I did not know it was teen book. I might give it a read on the flight to Korea regardless. Edge, would you recommend it?

I would, especially if it's a book to be read on a flight. It can be a pretty quick read, only taking a 4-5 hours if you're a quick reader. There's nothing in it that requires much explaining or careful reading, it's very easy to follow and has a number of good moments. Plus all the girls, even the girls at my work read it and enjoy it so it's a good conversation piece if nothing else.

Chesskid1

Banned
·feist·;36740767 said:

i've seen this kind of aspect ratio before on youtube videos but they always looked pretty crappy with the youtube player.

this one is pretty nice quality and the AR is pretty awesome that i kinda want to find more in this AR (looks really good on media player classic + great quality). do they have a special name for these kinds of fancams with the weird AR?

def check it out, especially if you like nana, it's pretty nice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You can do that with any of the ones that are on youtube. For bonus awesome get a monitor than can go into portrait mode.

W_Dreamer

He should put moves on some other Soshi members. Look at Seohyun as a way in.

Haha, sometimes I wonder if they had matched him with another Soshi how their WGM series would have turned out...

Did anyone notice that when the other Soshi members came and visited there was some interest from Yonghwa before the series? On Star Golden Bell Idol special he said he thought Tiffany was the cutest, while Hyoyeon picked him as the most likeable/interesting guy, and in the first ep of WGM he said that Taeyeon had the most appealing personality to him.

They all eneded up in the same room with him in the WGM series where understandingly he was intimated by all of them at once. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom