• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Damn, just got back from one of these dinners:

why-am-i-here.jpg

Now I got a law school Friday night tonight. Anything interesting happening in the kpop world? OC you streaming?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
That's exactly how I felt when I went to go see the hunger games this morning. I'll stream in a little bit. Maybe 15 mins or so?

Salazar

Damn, just got back from one of these dinners:

I am somewhat unenthusiastically doing some research, hoping for some kind of contact from a girl
what the fuck am I, twelve years old ?
, wondering how to stop my ceiling fan clicking.

I will go to dinners in your place, brah. Say the word.

Edit: Oh no at that Amanda Bynes DUI thread.

tumblr_lvlbzeie1j1qf2ijrra.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyway, my ceiling fan clicks when it's running on high. It's so annoying because the others in the house are 100% stable no matter how fast they go. Why would you even go ahead with production on a design that noisily whips around?

filler

Banned
can't believe I missed the Hyowars. chill out Hyobro's, they're all great. Though Hyorin is bottom tier of Hyo's. She's like the Seohyun of Hyo's.

RIP Sally man:

20444111060552610.jpg

Alta1r

Damnit Mandu, why you gotta ruin a perfectly good page?!

That's exactly how I felt when I went to go see the hunger games this morning. I'll stream in a little bit. Maybe 15 mins or so?

Lol. I watched Hunger Games last Friday. I thought it was decent. It definitely kept me hooked throughout. Although I was also a couple beers in. I want to read the book now. It reminded me of Harry Potter/LotR/GoT in that for those three the books were way better than the on-screen adaptation.

I am somewhat unenthusiastically doing some research, hoping for some kind of contact from a girl
what the fuck am I, twelve years old ?
, wondering how to stop my ceiling fan clicking.

I will go to dinners in your place, brah. Say the word.

Is this the same girl? I have this vested interest in you getting with this London-traveling ladyfriend of yours for some reason now, lol. And, anytime brotha. The dinner was great until the girls got into conversation about one of their drama with a boy and analyzing every aspect of every interaction of it.

29zjx5.gif

vanty

Anyway, my ceiling fan clicks when it's running on high. It's so annoying because the others in the house are 100% stable no matter how fast they go. Why would you even go ahead with production on a design that noisily whips around?
There are four ceiling fans in my house, three of them work perfect but mine clicks like crazy on both med and high. Pretty annoying ahah.

Lol. I watched Hunger Games last Friday. I thought it was decent. It definitely kept me hooked throughout. Although I was also a couple beers in. I want to read the book now. It reminded me of Harry Potter/LotR/GoT in that for those three the books were way better than the on-screen adaptation.
The Hunger Games book reads like it was written by a 14-year-old. Like the ideas are mostly fine, but the actual writing is so bad and it reads more like a script than a novel. Don't compare it with Game of Thrones or anything ahah.

And some on-topic action:

SUPER DUO YEA

Peru

Sica with The Only Gay Man In Korea

7053552305_5575828a1d_c.jpg

Sica brings all the boys to the yard.. don't know who they are, though.

6907462198_0fb6c1ac4b_c.jpg

EXO - MAMA MV http://youtu.be/KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

I like the song, but the members are complete blanks as far as I'm concerned. So bored with this standard template for boy bands. If they're just meant to be the new SuJu I guess it's understandable. At least SM spent some money on that video to launch them properly.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I dunno but Yonghwa didn't seem to want to look at Seohyun. Bro was in love for reals.

Alta1r

The Hunger Games book reads like it was written by a 14-year-old. Like the ideas are mostly fine, but the actual writing is so bad and it reads more like a script than a novel. Don't compare it with Game of Thrones or anything ahah.

Damn. That bad? Sounds almost like Twilight the way you describe it.

Stream is good shit. Crossing cultures. Destroying timezones.

Lol. Sal, seeing you in the stream was surreal. And I agree, OC's stream is sexiness, despite some questionable MV choices. =P

Sica with The Only Gay Man In Korea

7053552305_5575828a1d_c.jpg

Sica brings all the boys to the yard.. don't know who they are, though.

6907462198_0fb6c1ac4b_c.jpg

Man, she looks incredible. I really wonder what she'd be like in a one-on-one conversation. No cameras, no secret fancammers, just Sica in her element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom