• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
fSkkm.jpg

jnuPr.jpg

vxzap.jpg
j3fJo.jpg

bJ0HL.jpg
QOPEe.jpg

Salazar

SNSD Music Core Chrsitmas Special song list up to now:

1. Tiffany & Sung Sikyung Duet
2. Kissing You
3. Enter the Circus
4. Sexy
5. Genie
6. The Boys
7. 1 Year Later
8. Introduce Me A Good Man
9. Sway
10. Magic Castle

lol Kissing You.

Apparently Seohyun indicates (in one of those Yes/No games) on Happy Together that she never had true feelings for Yonghwa.

Ashhong

lol Kissing You.

Apparently Seohyun indicates (in one of those Yes/No games) on Happy Together that she never had true feelings for Yonghwa.

I believe that. She probably saw the show as a job and wanted to be such a professional that she never saw him as anything other than a co-actor. Ice cold.

Dice

lol Kissing You.
What's wrong with Kissing You?

Totally obvious to anyone who watched the show. He was crazy in love with her and she was like "eh, okay" the whole time. He even wrote a song for her outside of the show. Poor guy. I have suspicions that the same happened in the other direction with Nichkhun and Victoria.
And thus, suspicions that he is gay. He never went for it... not once.

Swag

It pleases me greatly to see Trick on all these top 3 lists, song is really good.

Also I've been listening to lots of Big Bang / GD&T.O.P, so good, especially Cafe, kinda got that mellow feel going for it.

I'm drunk

Salazar

What's wrong with Kissing You?

Nothing too much. Do do do do doo doo is just funny to me.

Ashhong said:
If I had seen Indiana Jones at an age that I could remember it, I would understand what you're trying to say.

3Kzih.gif

Watch it again.

If Yonghwa fell for Seohyun, Taeyeon or Fany would have obliterated him.

Sebulon3k said:
Also I've been listening to lots of Big Bang / GD&T.O.P, so good, especially Cafe, kinda got that mellow feel going for it.

It is awesome. I've been stuck on MC Sniper again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuufS2B4cv4&feature=related

Fafnir

Genie
Top Secret
Merry go round

Echo use to be one of my favs but I made it a ringtone awhile back and it's been replaced as I heard the ECHO ECHO too often.
GLg05.gif

I been trying to finish off Family Outing 2 but it's hard since it's so lame. The first couple of episodes they try to squash the Yoona/Taecyeon love line but I guess the ratings started to tank so they tried to fake it again for ratings.
8YP0u.gif
Nvpl2.gif

3YZEt.gif

Jang Dongmin kind of saves it when they added him and Heechul, but it was too late as they needed a real variety MC like YJS to lead them.
xrIiN.gif
3VoK6.gif

FSk29.gif

Deadly

Totally obvious to anyone who watched the show. He was crazy in love with her and she was like "eh, okay" the whole time. He even wrote a song for her outside of the show. Poor guy. I have suspicions that the same happened in the other direction with Nichkhun and Victoria.
And thus, suspicions that he is gay. He never went for it... not once.
Damn really? I thought Jo Kwon was the definite gay guy on We Got Married. I really can't believe he dated Ga-in afterwards (I think they did? Not 100% sure)

Dice

Damn really? I thought Jo Kwon was the definite gay guy on We Got Married. I really can't believe he dated Ga-in afterwards (I think they did? Not 100% sure)
That's the thing, even Jo Kwon stole a kiss from Ga-in! There is only one way you don't move in on a Victoria who is madly in love with you...

for SNSD my top 3 are

dear mom
mr taxi
run devil run

in no particular order.

I cant really decide between all the songs that i like of theirs but i guess those 3 were the ones i listened to most

would love to wake up to this every morning
tumblr_lwbzbh46UM1qdvjczo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwbzbh46UM1qdvjczo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwbzbh46UM1qdvjczo3_250.gif
tumblr_lwbzbh46UM1qdvjczo4_250.gif

tumblr_lwbrsuaRMH1qjuz72o1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
SNSD:
1: The Great Escape
2: Trick
3; Bad Girl

I'm not sure yet but these are my favorite right now.

as for T-ara:
1: Why Are You Being Like This
2: Like The First Time
3: Say Goodbye

Alta1r

What are the top 3 SNSD and T-Ara songs in order?

Hoot
The Boys
Mr. Taxi

Roly Poly
I'm Really Hurt
Why Are You Being Like This

That's the thing, even Jo Kwon stole a kiss from Ga-in! There is only one way you don't move in on a Victoria who is madly in love with you...

They've never even kissed?? There's gotta be some off-camera action going on. Victoria's hot!

tumblr_lh6uf3EJNy1qc8z40o1_250.gif
tumblr_lf58ou3bor1qboy1ko1_400.gif

tumblr_ley7dbh3431qc8z40o1_400.gif

Lol, he does not look happy:
tumblr_ldzm1540FW1qc8z40o1_500.jpg

They've never even kissed?? There's gotta be some off-camera action going on. Victoria's hot!

they "touched lips" for like half a second for their photoshoot cant even be considered a kiss. Jokwon and Gain had way more skinship and cause he was like so girly and shes so not girly it made it way more entertaining.

@sal, that mc sniper song is awesome. k-rap sounds so smooth

Alta1r

Mistake! 100 days is like 3 months, that's nothing! I'm sure the gf would understand. And if she doesn't it wont take too long to get to 100 days again, lol. I love how IU looks disappointed at first too, like she was actually going to win.

they "touched lips" for like half a second for their photoshoot cant even be considered a kiss. Jokwon and Gain had way more skinship

tumblr_lbhbmaBcVA1qzh5sno1_400.gif

2011-08-13_140240.png

Lol. Man, for some reason I thought they were all over each other, like turned into a real couple on that show. Guess not. He's gotta keep his image clean for all his hunnies back in Thailand.

Lol. Man, for some reason I thought they were all over each other, like turned into a real couple on that show. Guess not. He's gotta keep his image clean for all his hunnies back in Thailand.

deep down i wish khuntoria was actually real but knowing how psychotic hottests are like sending period blood letters to taecyeon and stuff. I think they had a protest outside JYP HQ when JYP terminated jay parks contract out of nowhere. If they did get together there would be riots in the street lol

2San

Do people honestly believe he is clean though. I'm pretty sure he's the most active relationship wise.

I thought they were going to do his solo stuff as well as new GD/TOP AND Daesungs solo comeback this Winter? Are they just pushing all of that back and doing the BB album instead now?
I guess YG is planning for a big 2012. Open with a new Big Bang album then GD& TOP in the summer then close things out with Taeyang.

Alta1r

Wow, awesome GIF.

Yeah, whatever video these gifs are from...lord have mercy.

gaaol.gif
7ZHAE.gif

tumblr_lwcns6ZTZt1qcv807o2_400.gif
tumblr_lwcns6ZTZt1qcv807o3_400.gif
tumblr_lwcns6ZTZt1qcv807o5_400.gif

deep down i wish khuntoria was actually real but knowing how psychotic hottests are like sending period blood letters to taecyeon and stuff. I think they had a protest outside JYP HQ when JYP terminated jay parks contract out of nowhere. If they did get together there would be riots in the street lol

Jesus that's fucking insane. I don't understand how they decide this is a good idea. Like at what point in her rabid fangirling over Taecyeon did that girl go, "oh, I just got an idea. I should send him a letter...written in my own period blood. OMG PERFECT! That will TOTALLY get him to fall in love with me." Granted, she sounds insane, so there's probably no logical explanation for this, but still...
Unless period blood has some sort of cultural significance that I'm not aware of?

Speaking of which, since all 9 girls are probably synchronized to each other's schedules, that dorm's probably a hellhole that time of the month, lol.

Do people honestly believe he is clean though. I'm pretty sure he's the most active relationship wise.

You watch your mouf! Nichkhun is the paragon of the Christly values of chastity and innocence. He hath no sin!

Yeah, whatever video these gifs are from...lord have mercy.
Jesus that's fucking insane. I don't understand how they decide this is a good idea. Like at what point in her rabid fangirling over Taecyeon did that girl go, "oh, I just got an idea. I should send him a letter...written in my own period blood. OMG PERFECT! That will TOTALLY get him to fall in love with me." Granted, she sounds insane, so there's probably no logical explanation for this, but still...
Unless period blood has some sort of cultural significance that I'm not aware of?

Speaking of which, since all 9 girls are probably synchronized to each other's schedules, that dorm's probably a hellhole that time of the month, lol.

Pretty sure those gifs are from the SNSD concert, one of the intermission/intro-for-the-next-song vids. I seem to remember the "Im happy" thing.

and yeah the period blood thing is screwed up. some netizens cut themselves like neck, wrists and shit and write love letters in blood and send them to their idols. They probably think "THEY'LL SEE HOW MUCH PAIN IM WILLING TO GO THROUGH FOR THEM, THEY WILL LOVE ME FOR THIS!!!"

and if all 9 had their period at the same time......fk must be like world war 3 in their dorm lolol

more christmas pics
tumblr_lwcoepmTDZ1qb6mui
tumblr_lwcyi9e87y1r05bok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom