• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

It was adorably engrish last year.

http://youtu.be/ZjbD8xCVEM0

Lol, jingle bell swing and jingle bell ling. I'm not usually a fan of Engrish songs, but that was pretty entertaining.

tumblr_lwcnoaAwI21r13tmwo1_400.png
tumblr_lwcnoaAwI21r13tmwo2_400.png

Tough Angels aka Yuri boxing, Seohyun kendo-sticking, Fany shooting shit and Yoong being James Bond.

And for Phono/Ranman:
3h9XL.gif

Peru

The girls received some good advice from Hyori who is a knowledgeable veteran when it comes to the well-being of animals.

The A-Pink members were reportedly moved at how Hyori informatively advised them on what to look out for and what the most difficult part of taking care of animals, and how to heal their scarred hearts.

The girls also cautiously asked Hyori if she had ever seen their performance. To their surprise, Hyori went above and beyond their expectations by emulating the butterfly hand motion in their choreography for “I Don’t Know“.

Not sure if I approve of Hyori mingling with complete noobs - they're not of an exalted enough character to be worthy.

ramyeon

Your favourite songs are their 3 worst singles? How odd.

Great Escape, You-aholic and Beautiful Stranger are far better than anything else they've done.

Three worst singles according to who? Apparently you don't believe in opinions besides your own.

lol look at Tiffany's nose!

Tiffany: hot from certain angles

Hyoyeon: SUNSHINE ALL YEAR 'ROUND.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

...just doing my part to LOWER the TONE.

DXPett1

Great Escape, You-aholic and Beautiful Stranger are far better than anything else they've done.

I like this kid! The start of You-aholic is so fucking rad I could play it on loop forever, Sica is just so damn alluring with her voice.

Outside the Japanese Album as a whole (Jap Ver. of Genie, RDR & Gee are superior to me than their Korean counterparts) my 3 favourites are:

1. 카라멜 커피 (Talk To Me)
2. Show! Show! Show!
3. Visual Dreams (oh yes I did that)

Special mention for Wake Up & 화성인 바이러스 (Boys & Girls)

I like this kid! The start of You-aholic is so fucking rad I could play it on loop forever, Sica is just so damn alluring with her voice.

Outside the Japanese Album as a whole (Jap Ver. of Genie, RDR & Gee are superior to me than their Korean counterparts) my 3 favourites are:

1. 카라멜 커피 (Talk To Me)
2. Show! Show! Show!
3. Visual Dreams (oh yes I did that)

Special mention for Wake Up & 화성인 바이러스 (Boys & Girls)

Japanese version of Gee is absolutely vile. They all sound like chipmunks.

JKTrix

Yenny
my favourite wonder girl
Absolutely
i've noticed Jiyeon hardly makes any facial expressions during performances, especially during cry cry
Funny, I've noticed that much more with Soyeon. Jiyeon at least smiles sometimes. I didn't really know T-ara until they started Roly Poly, and at the time Jiyeon had this whole 'cool' thing going where she never smiled. After a while she started smiling during the song and I became a fan.

Soyeon, though. She often seems pretty blank.
edit:
Maybe it's because she seems afraid to show her teeth.

Fafnir

G8 Episode 6. Let's make kimchi with G8. The episodes where they do straight up labor are pretty boring, they need to start inviting guests soon.

iqg2H.gif
Qu9tO.gif
qvRLp.gif

Jiyoung wins the popularity vote from members which was a bad thing as she had to do the harder work.
pzMnX.gif
gpzBB.gif

rWEC2.gif
3CBgu.gif
3jCyd.gif

ojLPQ.gif
r6C0T.gif
DfkLi.gif

0youp.gif
koBEN.gif
oSI9d.gif

Hyo received 0 votes, Woori would have as well if she didn't vote for herself lol
RtaRN.gif
ht27o.gif

YjGKi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom